My Destiny

Chapter Twenty-One

I could feel tears running down my face.
"Please! Let me help them!" I didn't care about the pain that's surging through my body. I just cared to get to them.
"Fine." He sighs. He lifts his finger and the ropes collapses to the floor. I dash to them. I drop to the floor.
"Please! You guys have to wake up!" Very slowly, they wake up. I hug each of them.
"I thought you guys were dead!" I'm crying so much. They try to get on their feet, but they were to hurt.
   "(Y-Y/N), this is...i-it. Y-You have...to kill...him." Dark says, trying to get the words out.
   "H-He's right. Go and...g-get him. It's your destiny." Anti Jack says. Then they both faint. I wipe my tears and I feel a surge of power in me. I'm very angry. My eyes turn black. Fangs come out.
   "This can't be..." Damian says.
   I look to see if I'm fighting the mark Damian gave me. I couldn't get rid of it, but I was holding off its venom. I create an energy ball and throw it at Damian. He flies back and falls to the ground.
   "You're strong, but not strong enough." His hand was surrounded in smoke and he hit me with a stream of it. I fall back. Before I fell to the ground, someone catches me.
   "Do you always fall like this?" Anti Jack says with a smile. I see Dark fighting Damian off. Anti Jack puts me down and we begin the fight.

Hey guys! I hate to say this, but this is ending in the chapters that are coming up. It just depends, but this will end soon. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed! Bye!