Chapter 7:Pink?~

Harry’s POV:

Checking my appearance in the mirror carefully placed in the hallway, I took a much needed breath.

“You ready Ha- what the hell are you wearing?”  Louis voice echoed through the massively big hallways of the hotel suite we were currently staying in. Turning to face him I scrunched my eyebrows together.

“What does it look like? I replied back sarcastically earning a snort from Niall.

“It looks like you’re wearing a dress shirt to move things…is someone a little nervous?”  The dumbass smirk on his face made me immediately regret inviting the others to come with me.

“No, why would I be?”  Zayn miraculously dressed and ready came to stand beside me.

“Yeah, there’s no need to be…she’s only a Victoria’s Secret model.”  Winking in my direction I internally groaned.  Last night after I had dropped Allison off, I had apparently according to Louis came in with ‘a love struck dumbass smirk.’ Causing them to physically harass me until I spilt every single detail.

“Funny, can we go now, I don’t want to be late.” Sending an evil smile in my direction, Louis swiftly smacked me on the head before running out of the front door.  Rolling my eyes I quickly hopped into the car.

Less then 20 minutes later the boys were shoving eachother trying to be the first one to stand in front of her door.

“Guys! Shut the hell up…I swear if you embarrass me.”  I yelled finally getting their attention.

“You’re wearing a dress shirt, I think you’ve already covered that.”  Niall burst out laughing giving Louis a high five.  Letting out a silent sigh I quickly knocked on her door.

“Hel-l-o…you’re not the pizza guy.”  Instead of being met with Allison I was met with a very muscular, very blonde male. Confusion settled over my features as I scanned the room behind him.

“Um…Carlisle?”  Sending a snort my way, he quickly patted me on the back.

“Do I seriously look as douchey as him? It’s Mason.”  Smiling to myself I already knew I was going to like this guy.  Besides the common distaste towards Allison’s boyfriend he seemed extremely chill.

“Harry.”  Realization settled over his features as he took a step back from the doorway indicating for us to come in.

“Ah, we’ve been expecting you…just a fair warning Ali and Char are having one of their moments.”  Stepping into the apartment I heard the boys gasp from behind me.  It was massive and extremely expensive looking.  Motioning for us to follow him Mason led us into the living room. 

I was immediately met with a very amusing sight.  Allison was jumping up and down on one of the couches as her friend stood her ground in the middle of the coffee table.

Chance (HarryStyles)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara