late night reasons

Chapter 6

I woke up yet again feeling restless. I checked the time 2am 'great'. I had been tossing and turning since I got back from the pack house. After a lot of convincing and promises I was allowed to go back to the hotel, but I had to leave ally behind. But now that I’m back here all I can think about is him. I should have just stayed with him. Why do I have to be so stubborn?

'I told you so' my wolf cuts in

'Shut up' I mutter

'Just go to him'

'But I’ll look like a fool' I could imagine the smirk on his face already.

'I didn’t want to leave him. It was your words not mine nick'

'I know I know I should have listened.' I mumbled. And with that I packed my stuff in the duffle bag I had. After I gathered all my stuff, left money on the bed and went to the door. I opened it and there stood Ethan looking like he was just about to knock.

He growled. "You were going to leave" he said looking at my bag.

"I couldn’t sleep" I said looking down at his chest. He was topless wearing a pair of basketball shorts. He must have run here, and his eight pack was yummy.

"But you were going to leave" he said stiffly

"To your house" I said looking up

Shock clearly written on his face made me smirk a little. "Come on its late we should get some sleep." gesturing to the bed

"Yeah" I said putting down my duffel bag and putting the money back in my wallet. By the time I went to get into bed Ethan was already in waiting for me.

"I want to take you out tomorrow" he says as I’m getting in beside him. But instead of having separate sides of the bed he pulls me to his chest where I feel the tingles erupt. "Where" I breathe out

"You’ll have to wait until tomorrow"

I groan." I don’t like waiting it stresses you out sometimes." he chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Don’t worry it will be worth it."

"You better hope" I grumble slowly drifting off. I hear him whispering things but I only catch some words.

“have...found...my...will...forever...always" what could they mean?

*

I awoke from one of the best sleeps I’ve ever had, only to scream when I feel something pull me against a rock hard wall. "What the f*ck" and immediately jump out of the bed. But as I look at this wall. My memory of this morning came crashing back in my head.

"You scream really loud" his muffled voice said. As he didn’t make a move to get up.

"And you scared the shit out of me" I looked at the time and nearly swore. It was 4 in the afternoon. But what the hey if you get up late you may as well go back to sleep or go out. But cuddling with the topless wall sounded better. I mean he wasn’t complaining when I got back into bed and fell asleep again.

*

This time I awoke with the sound of the shower going, and the sweet smell of his sent. I got up and checked myself in the mirror. My brown hair was all knotted. Though my whole body looked and felt refreshed. But I had one problem, I smelt bad, eww.

"come in and join me" Ethan said.

"Pass" I was blushing. "And stop reading my thoughts" I called back.

"No can do babe" he said as the shower stopped. I rolled my eyes typical. "What’s the time" he asked. "Um" I said looking over to the bedside clock."10:47am" wow we slept for a long time.

"We best be getting back. I want to take you out." he said coming out of the bathroom in a towel. I stared at him and his godly figure for a while. I mean wow.

"Enjoying the view" he said snapping my haze. "I, uh, I" come on think of something........... Dam I have nothing. "You’re so adorable" and with that he grabbed my hand and lead me to the door.

"Where are we going?"

"Home"

"How" I asked. He chuckled and said “you can shift right" I nodded in reply. "Well there’s your answer."

"But what if your pack attacks us." he growled” no one will ever hurt you Nicole" the sound of my name that rolled off his tongue was mesmerising. "Now come on doll I want to take you out." he winked and I followed him to my new home. And I have to say, my wolf was absolutely happy about it.

*********************************************************************************************************

i know another short chapter but hey at least i updated :D