Part One || starting hell

"Oi Maika wake up for Christ's sake we're gonna be late", said Dylan my ignorant twin brother

which is still very hard to believe. "Five more minutes" I groan.

"Maika If you don't get up now I'm gonna leave you here and you can be late to school and let me remind you just moved here, you don't know ANYONE, so get up, would ya."

"OKAY OKAY, I'M UP, CALM YOUR ASS DYLAN." I say

Ughhhh a new school like for the fifth time this year, this is bullshit my parents drag me around as if I'm a feather or some shit,

but anyways enough of my life problems and back to me getting ready for the first day back to living hell. I get off my cosy bed.

And head to my bathroom to get myself you know "presentable" to the world.

I bush my teeth, wash my face then walk to my wardrobe to pick a outfit, I get out my black skater dress with my black timberland boots, I quickly curl my hair lucky not burning myself, then I put I little bit of make up on.

I grab my bag and head downstairs to get a apple and run outside to see Dylan waiting in his car.

I get in the car to see how pissed my brother was, yikes.

"Maika you take forever to get ready oh my fucking God."

"Well I'm not like you, that has to wear a shirt and jeans and I'm ready, so chill the fuck down dick face."

Dylan shuts up at last and starts driving.

*10minutes later*

We arrive at school not late thankfully and we walk in to the hallways of West View HighSchool for the first time, and the first thing I see is girls turning their heads toward my brother Dylan, Dylan O'Brien oh did I mention he's sorta famous you know Maze Runner, Teen Wolf.

I hear a few girl screech, he turns he's head towards me and all I say is

"run Dylan run!" And I see him run towards the principles office like

{oh and did I also mention that the principal is my DAD, crazy i know}

there was no tomorrow and see a bunch of these girl run after him.

There I am all alone on the first day of school, well it's nothing I haven't delta with before.

I make my way to the school office to get me school schedule that has my home class and every other classes I have.

The bell rings so I make my way to my home class, I don't know why but I actually felt "nervous".

I get to class and take a seat, a girl with blonde hair, a lot of makeup on, and very short clothes comes in class and walks towards me and say "move this is my seat".

" umm I was here first, and there's plenty more seats in the class" I say with a smile on my face.

"BITCH MOVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU MOVE!"

"KILEY LAY OFF, SHES NEW JUST GO GET ANOTHER SEAT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. OKAY!" say this girl I have seen somewhere. Kiley walks away to get another seat.

"Hey thanks for what you did back there, my names Maika O'Brien" I say.

" it's totally fine and I know your name, and I know your brother I'm Holland Roden, I'm from Teen Wolf."

"Ohhhhh yessssss I remember you, God how could I forget YOU."

The teacher walks in to class, "Good morning class so today you have free time for 20minutes and you all will be going to your next classes and by the way I'm Mrs Kenning" she said with a huge smile on here face.

*10minutes later*

A dude that was tall and had long hair but still very good looking walks in.

"Ahhhh Mister Styles aren't we a little late today" says Mrs Kenning.

"sorry Mrs Kenning you see I 'actually' have a life other then school so pardon my lateness."

Holland turns my side and says "that's my best friend Harry Styles, you've probably heard of him"

A/N:

This is made by two teens and we are not really sure where this book is heading. All we can really say is that you should expect a lot and please don't hate us for making some characters bad.

Follow our INSTAGRAM accounts
           Shan - nickshotlinee
            Sristi - celebzxedits