Part Four || security!

So right now Ty and I are currently on a plane on our way to Hawaii to "get to know our cast."

Well that's what our director said, and it might be a bit awkward since I've only met Chris and my brother.

*after they've landed*

We get off the plane and head to the taxis outside, and head to the Jurassic World set to meet the cast.

When we arrived to the set my brother ran off again, leaving me again on my own.

*20 minutes*

I find the cast I first see Chris then Bryce who will be playing a boss.

"Hi I'm Bryce and you must be the lovely Maika." She said with a warming smile on her face.

"Um, thank you and it's nice to see another girl on set." I say shaking her hand.

"Well right now we're waiting for two other members that will play your brother and Ty's older brother. Oh here he is." Chris said getting up.

"I hope I'm not too late." I heard an annoying voice shout.

"Hey missy it's been a while." Nick said putting his elbow on my shoulder with an all to happy smile.

I shrugged it of and said "What is he doing here someone please call security." Trying to get away from him.

"Well he'll be playing your love interest Maika." She said with an easy smile.

"Wait what! Me actually liking him is just like me trying to eat a cactus, which will never happen." I say standing a ground.

"Well looks like your gonna have a feast of cactus after this movie." Nick said with a wink moving next to Chris.

"Nick look I made a friend." I saw a boy around the age of 6 came from behind with my brother.

As soon as he got to Nick he bear hugged him so I'm guessing their brothers.

"Ok so let's get to know each other. Your going to be paired or be put in a group for most of the time here." The director said as he walked through.

"So since Owen and Claire have a on and off relationship they'll be together and Zach and Maya will have a happy ending so you guys shall be paired up."

"What but no please Chad come on." I say with a dignity.

"Nope no changes and the boys shall be paired up as well."

"Yeah we're going to be bffs!" I heard my brother say to Sammy.

*half an hour later*

"You know we should at least talk" nick say as he walks over to me.

I ignore his comments and focus on my phone. Which is more important then him.

"Who yeah talking to" he asks with an annoying voice.

"And you thought I would tell you. Wow. I thought you we're smart then that." I say still looking down at my phone.

"HOLYSHIT!! The girl talks. Amazing" nick says.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I say as I give him a dead stare look.

Nick kneels down in front of me and grabs my phone off me and says "you won't be getting this back until i get to know you more"

"Look nick your my brothers best friend doesn't mean your mine. Plus I don't need to know you that well it's not like we're going to kiss. Okay!?"

"Okay missy I'll just be leaving now, and I'm keeping your phone." Nick say as he leaves the room.

"NICK. come back pleaseeee. I promise we'll get to know each other.

I walk out to find nick but all I see is the beautiful tress and I feel the breezy wind against my skin. "It's beautiful" I whisper to myself as I stare at everything.

Nick finally comes out and stands right behind me. He put arms around my waist and says "not as beautiful as you thou"

I snap back to reality. "Nick what are you doing!"

"Just practicing. For you know the movie. I am your love interest" he say

I turn around and say "nick I love you"

"Wait. What. You do?" He say as he stares right in to my eyes.

"Just practicing" I say in ringing tone and a smirk smeared across my face.