Part Three || Missy?¿

I scream in excitement.
"What's wrong Maika!"say holland.

"TY AND MY JURASSIC WORLD AUDITION GOT ACCEPTED OMGG!" I scream.

"Maika that's amazing I'm sooo happy for you, but it's time for me and Harry to go home, and don't forget to look after Ty" say Holland

"Okay thanks guys for coming over, see y'all later. Won't  be at school tomorrow, me and Ty have to go meet the whole crew. I'M SO EXCITED"

We all exchange our hugs and say our good byes.

I head back inside to see my brother and one of his friends still here the one that called me by my middle name "Missy" Ughhhh.

I try and walk up stairs without anyone noticing, but me having bad luck. Mystery dude walks to up to me.

"Hey. I'm Nick" He says confidently and putting his hand out giving me the gesture to shake his hand.

"....hey I'm Maika?" I slowly put my hand out and he shakes it.

And then I realized my hand was wet.

"HAHAHA MAIKA YOU FELL FOR OLD HAND SHAKING PRANK." My brother yells as he pops up from behind  the couch.

"That's FUCKING DISGUSTING" I say as I push past nick heading back up stairs.

All I can say is hate at first sight.

               *next morning*

"Maika, Maika, Maika, WAKE UP" Ty say

"Maika! We have to go and meet the crew!!!." Ty shouted by jumping on my bed.

"I want to meet the cast!"

"OK I'm getting up. Just stop jumping on my beeeddd." I say while playfully tackling him down.

I get up brush and shower while putting on a white crop top with a black heart and black shorts.

I head down stairs to see Ty eating toast in front of the tv while dad's  reading the paper at the table. And I'm guessing Dylan has already left since it's nearly 9.

I go and grab an apple at the table and say to my dad " Umm dad Ty and I can't go to school today. .."

"Why not?"

"You remember when Ty and I auditioned for the new movie JURASSIC world?  Yeah well we got the part and we have to meet the cast today." I say trying to keep cool.

"Oh your still into the acting thing. Umm I guess you could go but you only get one week of no school."

"Thanks dad. But I still don't forgive you for doing all this." I say leaving with Ty.

As I pull into the parking lot I can already catch a glimpse of the park.

When Ty and I walk into the place I firstly see all the dinosaurs roaming on a grass plain.

Ty suddenly ran off making me run after him. As I run I don't see where I'm going and bump into someone.

"Oh im so sorry i didnt see where i was going because my brother ran off and.... I'm just really sorry." I mumble really fast trying to explain myself.

"Watch were your going next time." With that he left on his phone.  I think that was Nick? Rude much. Wait why is he here?

"Maika have you met Chris yet he is so funny! Come on!!" Said TY pulling me as I look back at who I think was Nick. He looked back with a smirk.

A/N:

This is made by two teens and we are not really sure where this book is heading. All we can really say is that you should expect a lot and please don't hate us for making some characters bad.

Follow our INSTAGRAM accounts
           Shan - nickshotlinee
            Sristi - celebzxedits