Part Two || What Happened!

"Can Maika O'Brein and Dylan O'Brein please make there way to the principles office."

Great.

"Hey kids how was your first class?"Our dad aka our principal.

"It was Okay I guess... remember your not suppose to talk to me during school. Dad." I say.

"Oh Okay." He said.

"It was fine I guess, I mean all the girls were chasing me, so the usual." My annoying twin said.

*~*

My brother pushed past me and headed towards a group of boys. Which didn't bother me cause he's dumb.

I smirk with that thought in my head.

*Later after school*

So I invited Holland and Harry over to get to know them better (also to help me unpack).

"Wow you have a really big house." Holland said in a bubbly tone.

Then as I make my way through my mansion of box's then Harry says "Are your parents at work?"

As he said that I looked down replying "Ah yeah their at work sort of busy. So it's normally me, Dylan and Ty."

"Oh that's my younger 9 year old brother." As I say that he came running with his dinosaur shirt on.

"Maika you promised you would play with me after school."

"Sorry bud I have some friends over, here's Harry and Holland."

"I already know Harry from One Direction and Holland from Teen Wolf my favourite." Making Holland blush lightly.

"Now that your here you have to help us." I say

"Ty with Harry and Holland with me?"

"Cool." Harry said taking some box's upstairs and so did Ty.

Ty's POV 

Since I finished my book my nanny Jess said I could play. So I put on my spy gear and just as I was about start playing I heard my sister talking so I ran down stairs.

"Maika you promised you would play with me after school." I say begging her.

"Sorry bud I have some friends over here's Harry and Holland."

They seemed like good people.

"Ty with Harry and Holland with me?"

"Cool" Harry says while I lead him to all the box's we have to move my sisters room.

"So Ty what school do you go to?" Asks Harry.

"I'm home schooled" I say while grabbing the lighter box's.

"Nice" says Harry as he grabs two box's and starts following me up stairs to my sisters room which is REALLY big. ( and messy )

Then as I was taking box's upstairs after Harry, I pretend I was a spy and slowly watched him go into my sisters room.

Maika's POV

When I slowly open one of my box's I heard my brother crying and screaming out my name. I rushed to the stairway to see blood running down his forehead.

I went down to see if the wound was serious, luckily it wasn't. I grabbed the first aid kit, wiped of the blood and applied a bandage.

"Ty what happened!" I say nearly shouting.

"I don't know I was just gonna go downstairs to grab the last box and I tripped on something, but I don't know what." He said rubbing his head.

I look up and try to see what made him trip but there was nothing there.

"Hey is Ty alright?" Holland said with worry on her face.

"Oh yeah it's alright how about we finish up for-?"

"Maika Alexandra Missy O'Brien I'm home" Dylan yells as if it's the end of the world.

"Oh no, DYLAN I told you to never call me by my MIDDLE name!" I say as I walk to the living room to see why he's yelling.

"Dylan wha-"

"Ah looky what we have got here, little baby Missy" says one of my brothers dumb friends.

"For your information I'm the same age as Mister Dylan over here, if you didn't know I'm his twin sister by the way I'm the smart one" I say with a small smile.

"Anyways something came in the mail for you and Ty, I have an idea what this may be." Dylan says while passing me 2 letters.

"Thanks"  I say as I head to the stairs with the letters back to Ty's room to find him laying in his bed

"How you holding up there bud" I say

"He's fine Maika" says Holland and Harry.

I grab the letters and open both letters and I have never been so happy.

A/N:

We are SO excited for where this book is heading I'm sorry nick hasn't appeared in the book yet, well he is the friend that called her missy but the next chapter is gonna be so much fun to read and yes "TY" is from the movie Jurassic world "Gray" but we have A LOT coming for this book :))

Follow our INSTAGRAM accounts
           Shan - nickshotlinee
            Sristi - celebzxedits