Kind of

[Chx02]

3rd person

Stiles held his phone close to his ear, impatiently waiting for Scott to answer. As soon as a 'hello' came through the speaker, Stiles started shaking his hands frantically. "She's the girl of my dreams," he spat out straight away and he could hear Scott sigh over the phone. "This again?"

"Scott, she talked to me, she actually acknowledged me! She knows my name!" He yelled and Scott winced, moving the phone away from his ear. "She talked to you? How do you know she knows your name?"

"She said 'shut up, Stilinski!" Stiles grinned excitedly.

"Why do you sound so excited about her telling you to shut up?"

"She said Stilinski!"

"Stiles-"

"She knew I was called Stilinski, that means she's noticed me!"

"Stiles! She doesn't exactly seem the most fond of you," Scott sighed, remembering what it felt like before he was actually with Allison. All he wanted to do was get her to notice him and that was the same with Stiles and Wren.

"You know what, I'm sick of you ruining my dreams," Stiles huffed and Scott smiled slightly. "Actually wait, I'm not supposed to be talking to you! Goodnight McCall."

Scott rolled his eyes as he threw his phone on his bed. He did love his spastic bestfriend, but it was always hard to keep up with him.

••••••••••••••••••••

Wren

I opened my locker, already feeling the long for my bed seeping through my bones and it wasn't even 9:00 yet. "Hey Wr-" I lifted a hand to stop the cheerful greeting of my brunette best friend.

"Allison, I love you with all my heart, but it's 8:30 and right now, I hate everyone." I stuffed my bag full of the books I needed, her laugh actually making my day a little brighter.

"Well, that is why, my darling Wrennette, I've brought you coffee," she grinned and I finally turned to look at her. I gasped at the cup in her hand and pulled it out her grip, quickly taking a smell of the contents. I smiled at her as a thank you and she smiled back, knowing she had made my day so much better than I thought it was going to be. I shut my locker and I started walking down the corridor with her by my side, casually sipping my drink.

"I was gonna call about yesterday to see why you weren't in, but I also noticed your little boyfriend wasn't in either, so I decided that I did not wanna know why you weren't in," I nudged her slightly and she blushed, a small and playful scowl appearing on her face.

"We did not do anything like that, Wren! It was my birthday!"

"Exactly, you know...birthday present?" I laughed as she shoved me to the side. "From your reaction I'm guessing you weren't impressed."

She scoffed and laughed. "You are truly awful, oh my god." I laughed with her, it was only Allison that could get my laughing this early in the day. I was so thankful to have her around.

"So I'm guessing from your previous bad mood, late shift?" Allison asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, two nights in a row. The first had to lecture Jackson, then that Stilinski kid came in and I had to help his dad a little. The second was uneventful really, just late," I explained and Allison raised an eyebrow when I mentioned Stilinski.

"There was the animal attack you know, that's why Stiles was there," his name was Stiles?

"He's called Stiles?" I laughed slightly and Allison rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Now we should probably get to class."

"Stiles Stilinski?"

"Wren, class- now," she said firmly with a hint of amusement.

"Who names their kid Stiles Stilinksi?"

I walked into my class, seeing the only free seat was next to none other than the buzz cut spastic teen himself. I almost laughed, I mean Wrennette Gamora is pretty bad, but Stiles Stilinski tops it.

I got my equipment out, then glanced at the boy next to me. "Stiles," I said and he looked at me, this boy interested me, so i thought I'd think of an excuse to talk to him. "Got a pen I can borrow?" I smiled sweetly.

He quickly dug in his bag and I grinned at his enthusiasm, it was kind of cute. Kind of.

He handed me one with glitter on it and I raised an eyebrow, which made him shrug and cringe slightly. Fair enough.

He turned back around and I suddenly felt eyes on me. I turned instinctively to the back to see Scott looking at me with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow again and he looked pointedly to something on my desk. I looked down to see my own pen, and then back at Scott. He bit his lip to hold back a laugh and I huffed, turning back around with a smile on my face. I could kind of see why Allison was with him. Kind of.