Meet Minx

Name: Minx Griffin, nickname the Hex Girl

Age: same as the knights

Gender: female

Personality: wild, tough but sometimes timid, loves to play tricks using magic, great determination and self esteem is low. she likes to soar around the sky with her guitar(treating like a hoverboard) she loves doing cool and extreme style just like aaron.

Looks: slender,  long flowing midnight black hair with violet streak, green eyes. She also has fangs (like a vampire)

CLothes:   violet and magenta leather coat with a green patch on her left shoulder, violet leggings, black heavy boots and wears on the left side of her head a small amaranth violet top hat with black feathers and a printed skull in it.

Powers: black magic and good magic; when she sings with her guitar, her magic goes wild making it special effescts and power boost (like lolirock and freefonix). Creates nightmarens like; gloomies, knights, even butlers just for her.

weapon: a bat scepter with amethyst gem on the head, she can also morph her scepter into a guitar.

Crush: Aaron...maybe ;)

Family: Her mother was a supreme sorceress. Until then, her mother passed away when she was only 8 and she was left alone in her castle. (the cloud tower) It's invisible so only she knows how. she has a pet, a Doom kitty that can morph into a Doom Panther with armor.

others:   wanted to explore the kingdom and love to sing but she hated it when everyone saw her that she will never fit in due to her appearance also her magic might go wild. Until, she became befriended with a knight aaron and get to entertain in joustum.