Chapter 8 - Discovery

Minx POV

WHile I was following Robin, I felt my heart beating faster than before. when she was on top of Aaron, I couldn't help but feel kinda groggily and my stomach is churning all of a sudden almost like a feeling. Everytime I'm with him, i felt different and i had no idea what it was.

"here we are, you should go inside beside MErlock told me he want to speak to you privately."Robin said

"Oh ok?"I replied

Robin let me inside the operating room, leaving me alone as the door shut behind me. I looked around and notice that Ava isn't there. I saw Doom was siiting on the chair. I said, "there you are.....where you've been lurking.?" Then, Merlock 2.0 appeared in the pedastal which made Doom jumped onto my arms. "Sheesh Merlock A little warning would be nice?"I said with a pout. Merlock 2.0 said, "I'm sorry about your cat. Now then, the reason i called you here is becoz......I know who you are. "

"Uh...right so what's the deal? Merlock everyone knows i'm just a jester girl who wants to have fun and loved to entertained."

"Indeed but I wasn't refering that, I'm refering to your real self.......your the hex girl, aren't you?"

My eyes widened that he knew who i was, I stared at him with my cautious look. "when did you realize....?"I asked. "I knew from the begining when you first performed at the royal joustum. I sense a powerful magic coming from you when you play that guitar of yours which power surged through every systems." MErlock 2.0 explained. I knew he suspected from the start before i first arrived in Knighthon. I looked around to hope that the knights are here. I placed Doom on the ground as i revealed myself in my witch form which surprises MErlock 2.0

I morphed my guitar into my scepter and casted on the door to make sure no one can come in or hear us. I turned to him and said, "I guess there's no point hidng from you, huh?"

"I expect your black cat over there must be your farmiliar. It was quite strong though coming from you. Not only that you wielded a scepter that was passes down by a previous one."

"huh you are smart  Yeah, I only learn simple tricks like make things float, do mischief and summon my dark types but I'm not that bad anyway."

"Yes who would thought you are..... the daughter of Megaria Griffin, the supreme sorceress of all and the orignal wielder of the scepter"

"Wait......Y'know my mom"

"Let's just say we met unexpected......Back in ancient times, It was right after the defeat of Monstrux, I thought of black magic was used for evil like witches and sorcerer. I roamed around the forest hoping i might find my kind until I met her....."

He began to tell his story of how he met my mother.

Merlock's Flashback

He wandering around the dark forest until he heard someone singing. He followed and saw a ball of shadows heading to the Spooky Hollow. He thought it was impossible that they weren't monsters around. He looked up to see a lady in a black dress and a black robe. Her hair was darker as the night and she was holding the scepter (that was passed down to Minx). Merlock was about to encounter her when one of the dark entities spotted him. She turned to see Merlock revealing himself.

She looked terrified as she blast him with lightning bolts. Merlock manage to dodge her attack. She sends nightmarens to attack her but merlock defeated them one by one. There was a clashed of magic, it was endless.

Merlock said breathing heavily, "She's powerful than monstrux." There was a clash between them but her power was too great it deflected Merlock's spell. MErlock tried to get up when he was tangled by strangle vines. It was squeezing him, he tried to wave his staff but couldn't waved it. He was on the verged of being finished until the lady in black pointed her scepter and casting a spell at him. "petra-tor"she shouted. Causes the vines to turn into a witherered.