Chapter 4 - Unexpected

Aaron's Pov

the next day, i was laying down on my bed wondering if that jester girl was actually the hex girl. I heard ava said she never left the spooky hollow. She looked kinda bad but when she performed in the joustum, it was totally epic. She seems to be having fun instead of making mischief. I touched my helmet and asked myself, "Did she come all this way? just to give back my helmet. If i ever see her again, i'll ask her directly....." I was about to get up when i heard the alarm. as I head to the operating room.

Merlock 2.0 announced,"Alert alert jestro and his monster are attacking the Taleo Village"

Clay said, "Ok knights gear up time to save the village."

(Taleo Village is located on the top cliff, below where the Spooky Hollow is)

As we arrive in Taleo Village, We spring into action and attack the monsters. Jestro who was in his Evil Fort always kept on pillaging and destroying village, even summoning monsters. I defended the people who tried to run away from the monsters. I shot a couple of globlins and scurriers. When we were in a pinch, MErlock sends some Nexo Powers to power up our shields and weapons.

"Merlock, Nexo Knight." I shouted as i raised my shield as the nexo powers boosted. We defeated the monsters easily. It was no big deal, I was about fly down to finish the monster when i didn't know i was attacked from behind. The one called Burnzie just tossed one globlin at my armor, knocking me off the shield as i fell below into the dark forest.

Jestro's POV

"Those knights always get in my way" I said, fummed in anger.

BoM (book of monsters) said, "Hey they always does."

I looked up to Aaron was on the sky soaring as he kept shooting at my globlins. I stared at him and he was extremely annoying the way he glide through the air looking cool and stuff. Then i notice he stopped there who was close to the edge. I thought of a evil idea, I turned to burnzie and ordered, "Burnzie, Aim at him while he was distracted."

BoM asked, "What you planning? joke boy" "Oh you'll see." I snickered.

Burnzie picked up the globlin and aim it at his armor which knocked him off and fell off to where the dark forest. BoM turned to me and gave me a evil smile, "Oh your bad, really bad." We laughed evilly as left the village

Clay's Pov

While i was focusing on defeating all the monsters, I saw Burnzie tossed the globlin at Aaron which knocked him off his shield. I watched as he fell into the dark forest, along with the fallen shield. I run towards the edge and couldn't see aaron. I turned to Jestro as he left in his Evil Fort, the knights run towards me.

Lance said, "that's takes care of that. OUr work is done."

Macy asked, "wait where's aaron?" the three knights looked around and notice aaron wasn't there.

I turned to them, "Guys, Aaron was hit by the monster and he fell into the forest. WE got to find him."

They were surprised by the fact we nodded as we head back to Fortrex when we were stop by one of the villager, a lady.

Lady said, " thank you for saving our village."

I said, "it was our job but right now we have a friend to find who just fell off into the dark forest"

lady eye's widened with worry and said, "Oh no....he must have fallen into Spooky Hollow. the territory of the Hex Girl. It's dangerous, no one has ever left the Hollow. If he ecnounter the hex girl, he'll be cursed."