CHapter 9 - Hurts

Macy POV

 We were in the Fortex hoping that Aaron will be awake and the squirebots manage to to patch up his injuries from our encounter yesterday. I stayed beside him in his room just to be sure he's ok while the others discussed the fact of Minx identity of a jester and robin was exasperated that he got an autograph by a hex girl. I thought back in the spooky hollow by Minx words. 'tell him.....I'm sorry.'

I wonder why she seem so sad and telling me to apologize to him if he's awake. Could it be that she felt guilty for what she has done? If she's a hex girl....then why would she apologize. I heard a moaned and notice Aaron's eye were twitching as they slowly opened his eyes, I was delighted to see his alright. He got up and said, "Wha-what happen? ow....How did i get here?"

I explained everything to him about the energy blast in the spooky hollow and found him injured. "Oh that explains....but wait wheres minx?"he asked. I gave him a sympatheic look said, "Aaron you didn't know......Minx was the hex girl disguise as a jester. She attacked you but don't worry your safe now."I notice his eyes blinked when i told him that.

"WHat!! Minx didn't attack me....she saved me."

"Wait she saved you? From what....."

Aaron got up and head for the operating where the knights are. Clay said with relief, "Aaron I'm glad your ok....." Lance comment, "Yeah thx to us we saved you from the hex girl." I notice aaron's eyes was filled with surprises and said, "Guys.....Minx isn't the one who attacked me. It was Jestro and his monster that attacked....."We stared at him with our confused look and we think he was kidding but he wasn't. "You got it all wrong.....I was struck by the monster then Minx came and saved me. She wasn't a bad guy, she's a good guy."

Axle said, "She's a good guy?"

I said, "But aaron what about the rumors?"

"They're not true at all......it was a misunderstanding. She wasn't trying to help everyone."

Lance said, "I think you should rest your head....its making you confuse or maybe your under a spell."

"No i wasn't , I'm telling you I'm not crazy and not under a spell. She is actually a good witch and she's the one who saved me from Jestro."

I gave him a strange look then i relized, "Aaron....you knew Minx was the jester and you also knew she was the hex girl"

Aaron answered, "Actually I sort of met her......but she wasn't what you guys think. She wasn't trying to be evil, she just want someone to talk to."

"Its true...."a voice said. We turned to see it was Merlock on the pedestal. "MInx wasn't evil at all. She just wanna learn about our culture thats all."Clay eye's widened, "Merlock, you knew all along that Minx was the hex girl."Merlock 2.0 gave us a straight face and replied, "Yes clay it was before the Joust games. I sense her power and i also knew that aaron has been keeping secret about their meeting."

EVeryone was shocked that Aaron has been hiding his secret from us all this time. Clay turned to Aaron, "If you knew about it all along....then why didn't you tell us?"

Aaron was kinda silent when Merlock answered for them, "BEcoz he couldn't bare to tell anyone to you, even he did he might break his promise to her."

I asked, "Promise?"

"That he will never tell anyone and he did in order to keep their friendship tight."

Robin said, "Woah wait.....you became friends with her when you met her."

Aaron said, "Yeah.....she was nice and scared whenever everyone see her so that's why. All she wanted was a friend to understand her."

Merlock 2.0 said, "Yes back in the operating room when we were having a private talk..."