1

"Liz your insane if you think I'm going to let you in there!"

I growl in frustration.

"Simon I can do this. I've been working with her since she's been an infant. Your just gonna have to trust me on this." I told him looking at him pleadingly. He sighs heavily. I start to smile.

"If you get eaten don't blame me." He said pressing the button.

"I won't." I said with a smirk walking into the paddock.

This place is huge. I walk deeper inside trying to find her.

I felt the ground beneath shake for a moment. Then it happened again. I turn around and there she is in all her glory.

Killer.

I must admit not the best name, but what can I say?

I stood still as she leaned down to my level and sniffed me.

He lightly nudged me and I cracked a smile.

I slowly lifted my hand and gently set it on her to see how she'd react. She didn't do anything by my action. I softly and gently began to pet her. She made a noise and luckily not a threatening one.

"Atta girl." I whispered. She stood up to her full size. I backed away some and to the wall.

"Simon." I said through the ear piece.

"I see you haven't been eaten yet." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and release one of the goats." I told him.

"Yes ma'm." He said. The small door opened and a goat came walking out. I grabbed the rope around a its neck.

Killer's head snapped to me and growled making a threatening step forward.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Easy." I said walking with the goat who was frantically trying to run away. She continued to growl. I let go of the goat which ran. Killer started going after it.

"Killer!" I shouted and she slowed down. "Easy!" She turned towards me and released a roar. I held my hands over my ears.

"You done?" I asked her placing my hands on my hips. She huffed. I smirked. "All right go get him." I said loud enough. Killer turned and ran after the goat. I walked over to the door which opened upon my arrival.

Simon ran over to me along with a few other of my co-workers.

"You did it Lizzie! You actually did it!" One of the mechanics for the cage, Jasmine said. I shrug.

"It's not that big of a deal ya know." I stated.

"Oh yes because you being able to control a T-Rex isn't a big deal." Simon said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean and I didn't exactly control it." I told him plopping down in a seat, drinking a bottle of water. I looked at my watch my eyes widened slightly. "I gotta go." I said getting up.

"Off to go see your boyfriend?" Jessica asked with a giggle. I raised an eyebrow.

"And who exactly would that be?" I questioned crossing my arms. She giggled again.

"Owen Grady the hot, sexy ex-navy man." She said. I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but blush.

"Yea whatever. See you later." I said leaving.

_________________
So....good? Bad?

I've been waiting awhile to make this fanfiction and I'm actually pretty excited to make it. I just wanted to wait until I got some of my other fanfics finished before doing this.

Vote/Comment