5

After the Indominous left Owen was pissed.

We found a car and he drove back to where the control center was, with me in the passenger seat.

"Owen calm down." I said to him as we entered the elevator.

"Trust me Lizzie I am calm." He stated as the elevator door's opened. He exited it as I followed behind him.

'Sir, I'm going to need to see a badge." A security guard said. We ignored him and walked passed. "Sir. Miss."

"What the hell was that back there?" Owen asked Claire. "There are thermal cameras all over that paddock, she did not just disappear" Owen stated as the security guard stopped Owen and I from walking forward. Owen pushed the guard away.

"It must have been a technical malfunction." She responded calmly.

"Were you not watching?" He asked her. "She marked up that wall as a distraction. She wanted us to think she escaped." Owen says advancing towards her as I stayed in my spot.

"Hold on. Your talking about an animal here." Claire said.

"A highly intelligent animal." I spoke up walking over to them.

"400 meters from the beacon." A woman stated as I heard voices coming from a walkie. I looked up at the screen. It showed 8 heart monitors and a security footage coming from a car. It showed people getting out of the car.

"Your going after her with non-lethals?" I asked in disbelief.

"We have 26 million dollars invested in that asset. We can't just kill it." Mr. Masarani stated.

"Those men are going to die." Owen said.

"300 meters from the beacon."

"You need to call this mission of right now. Call it off right now" Owen exclaimed.

"You are not in control here." Claire stated. I noticed the tears in her eyes. I look to Owen worriedly.

I look up back at the screens and saw one of the men picked something up.

"What is that?" Mr. Masarani asked.

"it's her tracking implant, she clawed it out." Owen told him.

"How would it know to do that?" I hear Claire ask.

"She remembered where they out it in." I spoke.

From that point hell broke loose. One by one they were killed.

So far 3 were down.

Owen turned to Claire and Masarani.

"Evacuate the island." Claire lightly shook her head.

"We'd never reopen." She stated.

"You made a genetic hybrid, raised it in captivity." She began listing off as he was staring to pace pointing to the screen. "She is seeing all of this for the first time. She doesn't even know what she is. She will kill everything that moves." He says as he stopped pacing and walked forward.

"You think she is converting us from existence?"

"She is learning where she fits in the food chain, I'm not sure you want her to figure that out." He stated. I nodded agreeing. Now asset containment is allowed to use live ammunition for emergency situation you have a m-34 in you armory, put it on a chopper and smoke this thing."

"We have families here. I'm not going to turn this thing into some kind of war zone." Claire protested.

"You already have." I retorted.

"Mr. Grady, Ms. Samuels if your not going to help there's no reason for you to be here." Claire stated. Owen knocked over some dinosaur figurines before he and I left the control room.

-

Owen and I were walking down the hall where the security guard from the control room stopped us.

"Seriously? I'm your top priority right now?" Owen asked agitated.

He was frustrated enough and I don't blame him either.

"You and her." He said looking at me.

"What? She has nothing to do with this." Owen stated. After Owen arguing with him we managed to leave.

As we were leaving we saw Claire, and she saw us.

"Owen. Elizabeth thank god. I need you." She exclaimed.

_____________________

Vote/Comment