9

The three of us got out of the car once we've reached the raptor paddock. And it was dark by the time we got there.

"The mother hen has finally arrived." Hoskins said before Owen punched him in the face.

"Get the hell out of here! And stay away from my animals!" Owen tells Hoskins in a low dangerous voice. In my opinion which was kinda hot.

"Hoskins you wanted this to happen you son of a bitch!" Claire stated as I had my arms crossed.

"Ah, Jesus. How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you." Hoskins said.

"It's not a mission, it's a field test." Barry stated.

"It's an in gents situation now." I rolled my eyes.

"There are going to be cruise ships arriving at first light! Everyone else is going to get off this island, their going to watch the news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. no, no, better yet how your animals saved lives!" Barry said something to Owen I didn't catch. Hoskins turned around making a circular motion with his hand. "Let's move it out!" He yelled before turning back to Owen.

"This is happening!" He yelled in Owen's face who looked like he wanted to punch to punch Hoskins again. "With or without you."

-

I walked up to the cage with Zach and Grey.

"Owen." Grey called for Owen who was with Blue. Owen turned around, facing us and walked over.

"Are they safe?" Grey asked.

"No they're not." He told him truthfully.

"What are their names?" Zach asked.

"Well. We got Charlie. This is Echo. Here's Delta. And this one's called Blue, she's the beta." He tells them.

"Who's the alpha?"

"Your looking at him kid." I smirk.

-

Claire came and took the kids away to the back of a truck to keep them safe.

I stayed behind and waited for Owen to come out which he did.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey."

"Shouldn't you, uh, me in the truck?" I shrug.

"I guess so but first..." I trailed off grabbing him by the vest and smashing my lips onto his. After a few seconds I slowly pulled away. "Good luck." I whispered with a light smirk. He smirked back pecking me on the lips before I went off.

I climbed into the truck in the drivers seat.

-

I sat in the driver's seat besides Claire watching them hunt the Indominous on the ipad. We watched the raptors running and Owen on his motorcycle.

"Lizzie your boyfriend's a badass." Zach stated. I didn't respond but a small smile came on my face.

I notice the raptors starting to slow down and eventually stopped.

I watched the men get out of the truck all ready and loaded.

"You know what, no way. Your not going to watch this." Claire said closing the window as they protested.

They had the guns pointed forward as you could hear branches breaking. And slowly we watched the Indominous emerge from the trees.

I saw the strangest thing.