Status: Married (ONE SHOT PART)

WARNING: THIS IS A "ONE SHOT/PROLOGUE" VERSION OF THE STORY. If you HATE SPOILERS , PLEASE SKIP THIS PART and GO DIRECTLY TO CHAPTER 1.

ALLISON

This day would be the day I'd turn eighteen but apparently my parents were in a business trip in Austria and couldn't celebrate the big day with me so they gave me the chance to celebrate it with my best friends in New York City.

"Cheers to the birthday girl!," Lexi raised her glass of vodka and shrieked. Her head swayed to the beat of the music. I picked the frozen margarita from the waiter's tray who happened to pass by our table and brought my glass up to propose a toast.

"Cheers to me and to our everlasting friendship!" I yelled, sipping my drink and spreading my arms towards my two best friends, hugging them tight.

"We love you Ally," Courtney yelled towards my ears.

"I love you both," I told them.

We jumped and sang to the music until Lexi suddenly snapped.

"Oh...my... god! Look at the guy in the corner. He can't seem to take his eyes off you, birthday girl," she said and I tried to secretly glance at him but couldn't make out his features.The club was too dark and  I had to turn towards his direction to see him clearly which I must admit was too embarrassing.

"Holy! That guy is smokin' hot Allison Smith, look at him!" Courtney elbowed me and sent Lexi a knowing smile.

"You two are drunk," I said, shaking my head.

"No, we aren't. That guy is watching you like a hawk. He isn't even paying attention to the girls around him," Courtney pointed out and I disapprovingly shook my head at her but when I watched over the guy from Lexi's shoulder, I realized Courtney was right. He's completely ignoring the girls around him. His eyes shot towards my direction and I wouldn't deny how it made my stomach flipped.

"Haha. He's not my type,"

"Why not? Look at that guy. He's oozing with sex all over him," Courtney added.

True. But, I knew how these guys attract the female population and how just one look from them would sweep the girls off their feet. I hated how these playboys could play any girl's heart whenever they want to. 

"Girls, please stop teasing me okay. You can have all of him if you want. You see, we don't even know what kind of guy he is," I shook my head and finished my drink.

"Whatever Ally. The guy is drooling over you and you can't just ignore him like that. You're eighteen now and you need to enjoy," Lexi pointed and ordered another set of cocktails for the three of us.

"And, you will have your baptismal! Right, Lexi?" Courtney chuckled.

"What? No. That's foolish!" Before I could even finish talking, my two best friends already left me and stalked toward the mystery guy. The next time I saw after I blinked my eyes was the guy from the corner already walking towards me.

Holy crap! This being was way over 6 ft., and his body was meticulously carved, his hard work was perfectly shown under his slim fit sweatshirt. His eyes resembled that of a beautiful smoldering ice wolf and his disheveled dark hair just made my legs weak. I couldn't believe I was faced to faced with a guy as beautiful as he was.