CHAPTER XV

RAFE 

I loved how the moonlight shone through the window panes.

The soft light was enough to make me see Allison's face. Her cheeks grew rosy, and her eyes were darkening. Christ, she's so beautiful. She stared at me for several long beats. I could see the pulse in her neck, see the way her chest rose and fell with her quick heavy breathing. "Allison," I told her. "I love you so much, I'm crazy for you."

She smiled, "Say it again?" Her voice came out husky, needy...as if she's asking me to kiss her again, to touch her again, and feel her again. Maybe I hurt her so much that hearing these words from me felt surreal for her. I wanted her to feel how much she meant to me, I wanted to protect her, ease away her pain, make her feel all the things she deserved. I didn't care that it's almost morning and that I'd be meeting someone important later. I didn't care that I was a teacher in a university. I didn't care that her nanny's just downstairs, that she would wake up anytime soon. I just wanted to stay with her and linger into this moment. We're all alone, in her room, and just this time we could forget the world outside.

"I love you so much, you make go so crazy," I said quietly. The sound of her gasp filled my head, making my pulse go wild and desperate.

"I liked it when you say that." She smiled, her eyes moved to my mouth. She pursed her bottom lip, wetting it with her tongue.

"Then I won't cease telling you how much you make me go crazy." I whispered.

She fell silent. Her eyes held mine for a beat. "What are you thinking, baby?"

She smiled. "I'm trying to memorize how beautiful you look even in the dark, Rafe. I want to embed this picture of you in my head  so that each time I close my eyes, I memorize the look on your face above me." I nodded, mesmerized by the way her lips curved as she spoke. Her words were sending hot tingles down my spine.

"Okay," I whispered, and again I watched how she took a deep, shaky breath. Her skin glistened from the sheet of sweat covering her skin and I loved to watch her underneath me. I loved Allison, every inch of her.

Her fingers traced my jawline, and slowly it moved down to my chest. She looked at me like she was in awe, like she was seeing something very rare for the first time. I closed my eyes as her hand slid down my stomach. I wondered if she could feel my heart hammering all the way down my torso. I felt my pulse everywhere, and suddenly I felt the need to feel her again. I was so fucking rigid for her. I didn't know if I could ever get enough of her.

"I never thought I'd want something in my life the way I want you, Rafe," she said, her voice trailing into barely a decibel. Fuck. I doubted whether I could continue to listen to her without jerking off for the second time. Her words were sensual melodies in my ears, I could come just by listening to her.

I leaned in and kissed her neck, wondering if it would be fine to mark her there, so she could see it every time she'd look at the mirror— so she'd be reminded she's my wife—that she's mine.

"That's the sexiest thing you ever told me Allison and I wouldn't trade it for the world," I told her, making a trail of kisses down her belly button, making her moan. The sound of her voice, the smell and taste of her smooth delicate skin built up a tension deep in my belly, and it's making me more and more insatiable.

She pulled herself up onto her elbows, and watched me carefully under her thick dark lashes. Her eyes had gone tired, and if I wasn't the reason why I would have gone all the way to second base, but I guessed I was man enough to be considerate. I maneuvered myself toward her and planted a soft kiss on her pink swollen lips.

I didn't miss the way her lashes touched her cheeks when she felt me hard against her hip.
"Hmm... Rafe?"

I nudged my nose down her neck. "Yeah?"

"I love you," she told me.

Fuck! I was completely lost in her. "I love you too baby. So much. Always remember that," I told her. My need for her just grew a thousand times more.

Her pupils were dilated, and I could tell she's feeling the same way I did. I didn't know what good I did to have someone like her in my life. She's the woman I loved. The only woman I would love. Not anything in this world could measure how much joy I felt every time I was with her.

I scooted beside her and pulled her toward my chest, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair. Everything about her was sweet and delicate. My breathing gradually calmed down and I could hardly remember when I started to close my eyes. It was the sound of her breathing, so calming. God, I so loved this girl.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N: sorry for being away for so long. I actually moved somewhere in North America to a beautiful town to have my MBA. I have been very busy the past few months, and still trying to get used to the new environment. I know this is such a short chapter but a man who's deeply in love will not have much words to say. Right?

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. If you like it, please don't forget to vote or comment down. ;) See you all on the next chapter.