Summary

So in this Fan Fiction the entire Bat Family is going reverse but just the Robins and I thought about this while reading a lot of Fan Fiction and the idea stuck to me. So in my first Fan Fiction debut it is going to be about what if when Dick Grayson's family fell what if he was with them but he survived with some bumps like him being paralyzed like his Uncle Rick but from the spine down so basically he is going to be like oracle, but he doesn't know about the super hero's his family are or so they think. So you are going to read about his Journey about being the smallest Robin in his Family from the start With Bruce. Sorry for the long summary but it will get shorter within chapter and sorry if I am slow at updating but I am not going to be that person who quits halfway so don't worry you will still get the story and one more thing I am not the best at grammar so instead of doing quotations I am going to put a initial of the person speaking but it wont change the story. And I know that Dick speaks another language as his first I will try to include that but I might not be able to so sorry and when Dick's Family falls it is just going to be his parents because it will be easier to write about. So that's about it and the story will start soon.

Disclaimer- I don't own Young Justice, Justice League, Batman or all that stuff (even though if I did life would be great) But the ideas are mine

And I would love to hear your ideas so feel free to Watt Pad message me.

The Names and Ages and Initial's for everybody are going to be hear incase you don't know who is who

Damian Wayne (Age 16) (Hero Name- Renegade) Initial(D)

Jason Todd-Wayne (Age 9) (Hero Name- Red Hood) Initial(J)

Terry McGinnis-Wayne (Age 18) (Hero Name- Night Wing) Initial(T)

Tim Drake- Wayne (Age 16) (Hero Name- Red Bird) Initial(TD)

Dick Grayson-Wayne (Age 6 ) (For plot Purposes)  (Hero name- Robin) for now just going to have to wait for that story for when he helps the Bat Family like oracle he he he Initial(DG)

Bruce Wayne- nick name Daddy Bats (Age 25ish) (Hero name- Batman) Initial(B)

Alfred Pennyworth- nick name Agent A (Age 50ish) Initial(A)

Ages Might Change Later On But Dick is still going to be Robin and always going to be 14 or under because I like it like that but it is not going to affect the story