Going With The BatFamily Part 2

(Doctor) Ok Dick's room is right this way.

They all said nothing as they did not know what to prepare for as some of the chaos was settling the reality of the situation hit and they were just making plans for what to do and make sure this boy has a normal family, but well not too normal because I'm pretty sure the Wayne family is not that normal being superhero's and all but they were still a family with so much Love.

(Doctor) Ok right in here try not to talk to loud and I will be right outside if you need me I am going to call C.P.S for the paperwork so hopefully you can take him home.

Ok they all said opening the door but with one less person as Gorden had to go back to the police station when he got a call that there was a robbery. When they came in the room they saw the sight of a very small looking boy in white sheets, wire going all over him, a oxygen mask around nose and mouth, and what made there hearts melt tear running down his little face. Oh how they wanted to hold him and say that he will have a second family not to replace the first but to be a family if he would allow it.

(TD) He looks so cute if only he would wake up so we can tell him how much we would love him and to stop his tears.

(D) Yeah I agree but don't try to squeeze the life out of him.

(J) I just hope that he isn't scared of us.

(T) Well it would be normal considering everything that happened.

(B) Yeah if only he would wake up I just want to see him smile once.

Please let him wake up they all said in a whisper.

In Dick's Mind

(DG) Hmm what's going on I can hear voices saying that they want me to wake up and that they want me to smile and are going to give me lot's of Love and one voice said don't squeeze the life out of me I wonder what that means. I am scared though I want my mama and daddy back but they said to live and that I should be happy if my new family is nice but it is ok to be sad for them and they Love me. Thinking about this makes me sad but if someone was going to let me be a part of there family I need to know them because their voices sound so sad and I wonder if they will still want me when they know that I can feel my waist and down.

(J) Hey you guys I think he is waking up.

(D) What was that Todd I must have heard you say he is waking up?

(J) Yeah I did you can see for yourself.

(TD) So your telling me he is waking up right after we all said we hope that he wake up, wait so if I said please let me have a girlfriend it would work.

(T) Tim just chill but I also wonder but first's things first's I will go get the Doctor.

(B) Ok then lets go meet Dick properly.

(DG) My head feels weird I think and also the fact that I see 5 people In the room I wonder if they are the voices while I am lost in my thought one of them says something.

(D) Hey you ok there you said your head feels weird.

(DG) Huh I said that out loud oops Dick said while looking flustered.

(D) It's fine it's normal after what happened and Terry is looking for the doctor.

(DG) Oh Thank you umm are you here to squeeze me

(TD) Ahhh he heard that um um I just meant that we wanted to hug you because you look too cute to handle.

(J) I don't think that sounded better.