New Beginnings

(Mary Grayson) Oh where oh where could my little Robin be.

(DG) Ha Mama and Daddy won't see me under the table outside.

(John Grayson) Hmm he's not under my feet

(DG) Silly Daddy I'm not that small oops can't talk to loudly.

In the distance something like yelling could be hear

(DG) Hmm I wonder what that is I should see but can't go too far or Mama and Daddy won't ever find me but maybe that's a good thing so I can surprise them.

In the distance

(Mr. Haley) I won't pay a single penny you have no right to threaten me and my family!

(Tony Jucco) Well what do we a here a rebel, if you don't pay then I can't control what's to happen hey isn't there a show tonight what is it called the Flying Grayson's.

(DG) Why did he talk about us and what does he want it must be bad if Mr. Haley is yelling maybe I should say something to Mama and Daddy.

(Mr. Haley) If you do one thing to them I will gut you and even before you have the chance I will call the police.

(Tony Jucco) Alright old man don't get your spandex in a pinch fine have it your way I will leave but can't say what will happen.

(Mr. Haley) Just Leave!

(Tony Jucco) Fine but you won't know what comes next.

Tony leaves with a evil grin and Mr. Haley didn't seem to hear the last part of the rant and went to prepare for the show tonight thinking the hooligan won't do anything but how wrong Is he is about to be found out.

(DG)Oh well maybe I should say something in case but Mr. Haley seems to think it is fine, oh I have to get back.

Meanwhile the loving parents are looking for the little six year old who they could say is smarter then the average child so finding him Is proving to be a challenge.

(Mary Grayson) We have to find him at some point we have to practice for the show tonight

(John Grayson) That little Robin is so hard to find we can just say if he doesn't come out he has to eat all his vegetables tonight.

while that is being said they do not suspect that the little six year old is hearing every word.

(DG) No way am I going to let them make me eat that nasty stuff that looks like seaweed well I don't want to worry them so I will do a sneak attack.

Dick slowly claws behind them walking is still a little hard for him being six even though he is so smart and aces in everything else and even learned English quickly even though he reverts to his first language sometimes. So right when he is behind them he makes the mistake and giggles at them not noticing him and he gets caught red handed.

(Mary Grayson) So that's where you were.

(John Grayson) Wow you almost scared me you little squirt. We have Practice so get ready before I make you eat Brussel sprouts.

(DG) Ahhh not that gotta hurry

So Dick gets ready for practice even though he put his new costume on wrong but didn't care he love his new costume with black and red and a R symbol which he knows stands for Robin and is proud of that and he makes sure to take time to stare at himself until he sees that his friend Raymond was laughing his ass off at him. So then they practice for so long but nobody is tired but excited mostly Dick because he finally gets to preform. So then a figure comes with his children in the tent to take his seat and the shows starts with Mr. Haley's introductions.

(Mr. Haley) Good evening ladies and gentlemen I welcome you to the show and to start things off I would love it if you gave a clap Mr. Wayne for donating to this event and to his children for joining us Mr. Wayne would you like to say anything.

The figure now know as Mr. Wayne stands and his children watch and wait for him to mess up even though he has done this so many times before.

(B) I would like to say that I hope you enjoy this show because I heard so much about it and Hopefully my children do even though they might be a little loud do to the fact that they want somebody to face plant and laugh it off. And it was no problem to donate to something that makes kids laugh even if it is for the wrong purpose I hope it all goes well.

But what they all don't know is that Tony Jucco is behind the stage taking some bolts out and laughing quietly.

(Mr. Haley) Thank you Mr. Wayne to start the show off we have a fan favorite the Flying Grayson's who fly without a net.

(Mary and John Grayson) Come on little robin the shows calls us.

(DG) Yes finally I get to fly.

But what nobody knows is that this story is going to be a end to a new beginning. while the Grayson's are taking there places Dick sees the mean man from before and tries to warn his family but they say it is going to be fine and goes along with it. John goes out and does his act and puts out his had for Mary to take and they fly together and then Dick jumps into open arms and fly's so high with a smile but soon everybody is screaming. The bolts came undone and they fell with a crunch and nobody knows that only Dick is alive because his parents protected him and Mr. Wayne is more sad then most.

(B) What how could this have happened he says to himself and thinks back to when his own parents died and he could tell the boy was alive because he was somebody nobody in the tent could have guessed Batman. I wonder what Is going to happen to the boy and then he turns to his kids .

The kids now known as Damian, Jason, Tim, and Terry think about the little boy and also now his is alive because all in all they are the bat family and they ask Bruce if anything can be done.

(B)I think so once I know more about his condition I think I know what to do.

Bruce thinks about his own life and thinks that this kid deserves someone who knows his pain and with most of his kids being adopted. This boy could be with him as a family or at least as a friend and thinks about starting to talk to Gordon when he comes because he is the head or the Police force and is a good friend and makes a plan to let this little boy have someone with him.

(B) Kids are you ok if I adopted him

(Kids) yeah as long as we known he is not going to be put in a detention center and we would be glad to have a little brother.

So the little robin becoming a part of the bat family starts here with a new beginning and everybody want to know what is to come of Dick.

So that was the first chapter I would like to make a new chapter once I get some feedback from you and I would love to hear it, and sorry if that was a little boring it was just the start though in the next chapter we are going to see Dick going to Wayne Manor and joins the bat family. so also in the next chapter we find out that Dick is Paralyzed like oracle so I would like to hear your ideas about what the chapters should include and once I get some comments I will continue. That's all for now Thanks