Going With The BatFamily Part 1

Right after the ropes fell Mr.Haly called 911 without a seconds hesitation to look back at the horrified crowd and In that crowd the Wayne family with the most sad expressions. That well was because of there sad pasts but Bruce was the most sad because he could see the Boy move a little with tears trailing down his face, But that was not the worst the fact that he would be alone and most likely a orphan at that the thought sunk in deep because he would also be one if it weren't for Alfred. He would no allow that not at all so he made up his plans  right after he bluntly asked his sons if they would be ok with a little brother.

D(Damian) Father it would not be wise to let him get onto the sad trail if he did not have someone who would understand his pain. The 16 year old said trying to look without a bit of sadness in his face but it was noticed.

TD(Tim)  I agree and I want a cute little brother. The other 16 year old said while trying not to think of what could happen if they didn't make sure he was safe.

T(Terry) Hmm It should be fine. The 18 year old shortly said while mostly thinking that even if he is alive would he even show that smile that he saw when he was with his parents.

J(Jason) It would smart of you to check how he his first but all in all I could deal with it. The 9 year old said with some attitude but he actually was worried for the little Grayson he just hoped that he could still be able to do some stuff that kids would do.

B(Bruce) Bruce looked at his family while trying not to show how happy he was but now was not the time nor place he had to see how the little Grayson was not doubt at all that Police Officer Gorden was also going to show up to try to find the mastermind that did this. Most likely he would try to call Batman but oh well Daddy bats mode was on he just had to make sure he would get to see that little boy happy. Lets go boys he said to his on looking family.

Ok they all said plans of what to do and how were all forming while going toward the scene outside of the tent.

Outside of the tent was chaos you could see Gorden in the background gathering evidence and the medics trying to see the condition of the Grayson's and while all the crowd left because they could not take the sight only the circus and the Wayne family stayed. 

In Dicks mind he could not even begin to process what has happened he could hear screams and crying but no did know what was going on and did not want to think. He knew what his family was left to only him and the little 6 year old didn't want that but he heard voices telling him to stay awake and alive and in a part of his mind he just wanted to open his eyes and hear the medics say that all was good but it wasn't because he knew he couldn't feel his waist down but knew that before his parents fell they protected him and said to live and someone will make him happy and he hoped that so he stayed breathing.

(Medic One)  The parents are unresponsive but Hey we have a pulse on the kid he is breathing.

(Medic two) Ok at least we have something to go on we have to get him to the hospital.

(Medic one) Ok hey do you see people running up to us?

(Medic two) yeah one seems to be a police officer and wait hold up Bruce Wayne!

Bruce Wayne and his family were running with all there might to reach the medics because they knew if they did not voice that they wanted to keep the boy safe C.P.S would already come in no not to keep the boy safe but to put in the least safe place and get the money but nope not gonna happen on Bruce Wayne's watch so that's why the running was happing but they were so caught up they did not see they were heading onto a straight collision with Gordon who also looked to be going in the same direction.

(Gorden)Wayne family what could you possibly be here especially with all that happened.

(Bruce) 'Huff' I had to catch up because you know as well as I do what is going to happen to the boy if he has no one.

(Gorden) Yes I do that is why I want to come with him but you seem to have the same idea and before you give me the reasons I already know I can see that look in your eyes the same one when you wanted to save your boys from the same fate of being alone.

(Bruce) Should have guessed that but yes if you would allow it.

(Gorden) Guess I can't say no to the most richest man in Gotham.

(Bruce) Thanks

So in almost a flash they ran to the medics and said there parts of wanting to come to the hospital with Dick already knowing what has come of the family.

Setting  skip in the hospital after hours it seemed like of waiting to hear how Dick was and finally the medic came out with the results.

(Doctor) Wayne Family and Gordon!

Here they all said

(Doctor) well we have good and bad knew the good news is that Dick is alive

Whew they blew out a sigh but still had tension waiting for the bad.

(Doctor) Well you might have already guessed this but the parents did not make it and well Dick's spinal cord broke so he is paralyzed from the waist down but don't worry he will still make it and within time be able to do most things. Well that is all and I also hear that the Wayne family here would like to give him a place a home perhaps.

They all said yes again without hesitation

(Doctor) Ok then guess we don't have to call C.P.S for the paperwork for the orphanage but come over to let little Dick have a great family maybe when he comes around even smile because the Doctor could not stand to see the broken little boy and hoped in his heart that some part can be mended and know that he has someone. Oh and would you all like to see him before C.P.S comes with the paperwork.

Once again with little tension and anxiety to see him said yes and Bruce's sons could not wait to see there little Brother and make him feel like he is not broken in total.

So they all walked down the halls just waiting for the chaos to settle and for a new story for Dick to happen even if the sad was still there for now he would never have guessed that while he lay asleep when he wakes that even if that sad part was there he would have a second family and always keep the first in mind and even with the kinks he has this second family also has some so for now he rests while the others walk in ready to give so much love to Dick.

Thank You once again for reading sorry for taking a while to write the next chapter I will try to update more often with the second part that you have might been waiting for Dick awakes to see the Bat Family and will get to go to Wayne manor, sorry if it has been slow so far but it was just the intro now we get to see Dick meet his second family. Tell me if you have any ideas for anything or if you have any questions I will write soon and also some time when this gets farther into the story and more comments come in I am going to do a Uraboku fanfic it's my favorite anime and I have some ideas for it so hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will update as soon as I can, can't wait until Dick meets the Bat family in part 2 That's All For Now Until I Write The Next Chapter Thanks :)