7 // Dinner

"I'm so not going" I whined.
"But my boss is cute! Go!" Kayla pushed me to the door so I could meet him because he texted 13 minutes ago.

"Maybe I could just go to the book shop or ice cream parlour."

"And he will be following you, for sure!"

"He don't eat ice cream. He's the billionaire! He owns a company, the cool ones!" I admitted.

"Just go, you're annoying me. I had a date, now go!" She kicked me out and she had a date? With who?

"Who's your date?" I entered my room and I saw her on her laptop, skyping someone.

"Your brother, ooops!"

"You both are insane. You have each other's Skype already? I don't even have his Skype name!" I whined as my brother is connected to Kayla.

She kicked me out before I could say anything and I let out a sigh. I hope tonight will be okay. I hope it's not so bad. It's just a dinner right? I can eat food.

I was wearing a denim jeans with a white top and a black jacket. Simple. I don't want him to think that I want to have dinner with him so much. I am not.

The wind at night is cold and relaxing. I'm glad I wear a jeans with jacket and not a dress.

"Hey," he walks towards me after he notice I'm coming.

"Hi" I replied as he approached me. He kissed me on the cheek and that surprised me.

"I thought you wouldn't come." His emerald eyes gazed into mine and I lost in it.

"Well, I'm hungry and I like free food." I patted his back and get into his car.

"You look amazing by the way. Totally rocking the jacket." He started the engine and we drove to the French  restaurant.

"A new restaurant? I never know it was here." I looked around and the lights are fantastic. It almost looks like Italian fancy restaurant but it's French.

"Let's get going. I'm starving." He opened up the door for me and I pulled him with me so we could get inside.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Reservation under Mr. Osborn for two."

"This way please."

Maybe this is not so bad.