1 // Prank Embarrassment

Chapter 1

"I can't believe that I'm going to NYU!" I screamed as loud as I can after I received the letter.

"Honey! Why are you screaming?" My mom shouted from the kitchen and I walked to her with the letter on my hand.

"Mom, read this!" I handed her the letter and her eyes widened.

"This is incredible! You deserve it!" She gave me a huge hug and my brother walked in to us.

"Wow, wow. What is this?" He snatched away the letter from my mom and he pulled me into a hug.

"You crazy kid get to NYU?!" He hugged me tighter than before and I try to push him away. "I can't breathe!" I yelled gasping for air and my mom slapped his arm.

"Ouch mother!" He mocked an English accent since he just got back from England. He studies there for 4 years and this is the last year. He studied at Manchester University, a way better university than me.

"Edward, let go of your sister. Don't you have work? Video games perhaps?" My mom being sarcastic and I can't help but laughed.

"No, mother. I already smashed the score!" He smirked and plopped on the couch.

"Look at your brother! So sassy since he came back from England." My mom laughed and I opened the fridge, looking for lemonade.

"Isn't he always been sassy?" I questioned as my brother yelled from the living room, "I heard that!"

**

"Dinner's ready!" My mom yelled from the kitchen as my brother and I race to the dining table.

"I win!" I yelled and my brother threw salads on my face.

"No, you didn't!" I stared at him and he smirked at me, "Yes, I do!"

"Okay, stop it kids! Where is your dad?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"He probably tired, wait let me check him." My mom walked out from the dining table and opened their door's room.

"So, you'll be in New York in a month and have you contact Harry?" Edward looked at me from his phone and I cleared my throat.

"No, I don't know his number and I don't think he wanted to see me." I sighed, waiting for my parents to get down so we can eat already.

"Yes, you do. You do know his number but you didn't call him. Why? Just call him!" He put his hand on mine and I shook my head.

"No, it's been 10 years. I haven't see Peter in a while now." I tried to change the subject.

"So what? Just call him, Jo. You're out with Peter last two weeks." He looked on his phone and put on his ears, I looked at him curiously.

"Hello, is this Harry?" He started the conversation and I stood up from my seat and he ran away from me.

"Edward! Stop!" I yelled at him as he walked around the house talking to my best friend.

"Yeah, we're all fine. How is uncle Norman? Did they cure him?" He questioned Harry and he pushed me to the couch.

"I hate you, Edward!" I whispered-loudly so he can hear me and Harry can't.

"Do you want to talk to Joanna?" Ed looked at me and I wanted to punch him. I mouthed him 'No! Never!' I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand and I fall on the couch again.

"I don't want to!" I yelled at him, not caring if Harry could hear me or not. He locked my arms with his legs so I can't move and he put his phone on my ear.

"I don't hear anything?" I asked Edward as he started to let me go and he laughed as loud as he can.

"What?" I put my hands on my hips and waiting for his stupid explanation.

"Look! I didn't call him! Looks like you were going to die back there!"  He laughed and I can practically see his tears coming down from his eyes.

"What is going on here?" My dad and mom walked downstairs with a confusion written all over their faces.

"I hate you!" I ran to him and choked him as he kept laughing non-stop.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" My dad asked once again and my mom start plating the food.

"I pranked her! I call Harry which is I'm not and she looks like she's about to cry and die! Dad, you should have seen it!" He continued to laugh and I start to dig in my food.

"I hate you so much." I muttered and he responded, "So if I call Harry real this time, you love me?"

"Never in a million years."

A/N: Hello beautiful people! Welcome to Dane Dehaan or Harry Osborn story. I make it both so Idk. I hope you guys enjoy it! I love Dane very much and beyond. He's so cute. I think you guys would love to read this story more (i hope so) because I have bunch of ideas and because I love Dane! I think every chapter will be short like 2 pages only because I want to update everyday or every two days or something like that. I'm so happy that I watched The Amazing Spiderman 2 because I met Harry Osborn. I love him so much and I hope you too. 

Don't forget to comments, vote and share.
Follow me on twitter and instagram, @perksofmcfly and I would love you to infinity and beyond!

 pictures of Joanna is on the sidebar, isn't she such a beauty? x