Love Trap!

"Nandini..! Meet Mr.Manik Malhotra and Ms.Alya Malhotra..!"Dhruv Vedant introduced a naive Nandini Murthy to Malhotra Siblings and she shook hand with them..! Alya shook hand with her formally but as soon as Nandini's hand slipped in Manik's a current and chilly sensation ran down her spine and she backed off with a jerk. Which was luckily went unnoticed by Dhruv and Alya..! But the piercing and burning gaze of Manik Malhotra noticed each expression of Nandini he smiled sarcastically and shook his head casually! Gosh this attitude!
"So..! She is the lucky girl who got the chance to be Dhruv Vedant's fiance..!"Alya asked in a little sad tone same time with a faint smile..!
"Yeah..! My lucky love..!"Dhruv exclaimed and took Nandini in a side hug she too smiled faintly while Manik was just busy in noticing Nandini's expressions..
"Love and all haan! How sweet..!"Manik said with a sarcastic laugh and Nandini look at him all confused..
"Well..! It's a beautiful night..! Would you mind Nandini if I would dance with your man for a while?"Alya asked with a hope and Nandini just nodded happily..!
"Great..! Then I will dance with Nandini what say Dhruv?"Manik asked smirking all the time and Dhruv had no objection..! After sometime Alya and Dhruv walked away from MaNan dancing with each other laughing on something..! Manik forwarded his hand for Nandini and she hesitantly accepted it as Dhruv had asked her to behave nicely with everyone especially with Malhotras! Manik's one hand traveled to her waist and with other hand he held hers..! While her one hand was over his shoulder..! His gaze has something! Something which was forcing her to shiver like a snow victim..
"So? How did you met Dhruv?"Manik started the conversation his way of talking was so sarcastic that even Nandini felt disgusted..! She was avoiding his gaze constantly..
"He is my father's best friend's son..! We are engaged since childhood..!"Nandini spoke softly and looked away. Manik smirked more..!
"Ohh..! I see..! Childhood love..!"He chuckled...
"Yes..!"She said nodding her head and Manik smiled..
"Ohk..! Tell me what you think? What is the most important thing in a relation? Money? Bank balance? Busi--??"Manik and his stupid rants..
"Trust..!"Nandini cut his words softly..
"So..! What if someday your engagement broke?"Manik asked casual way and Nandini look at him all shocked..
"Wh-why will this happen Mr.Malhotra?"She asked stammering a little and Manik shrugged his shoulder..
"It can happen anyway..!"He said shaking his head and twirled around with her..
"I trust Dhruv..! Dhruv trusts me..!"She stressed on each word rejecting all Manik's not so cool theory..
"Trust? Toot bhi tou sakta hai?"Manik said looking in her eyes and his one hand lightly roamed on her bare back..! She gasped loudly..! That man was disgusting! His eyes had something which was scaring her, that too to the core!
"Mr.Mal-Malhotra..!"She tried to speak but didn't realized when Manik pinned her with the wall and her lips were sealed..! Her eyes came out of sockets and she was numb! Manik kissed her lightly..! It was not a wild kiss..! Just a little sweet torture..! It was a dark corner of the party hall and Nandini..! She tou even didn't knew how to react! While Manik's 'plan' was getting successful..! He kept giving her light light pecks and she even didn't had the strength to push him away. When Suddenly!!
"NANDINI..!"They heard Dhruv's shocked shout and Manik smiled, giving a last peck he backed off dramatically..! He look at Dhruv and seeing his expressions! BULLSEYE! While Nandini was still standing with the wall..! Eyes shot open! Alya winked at Manik and he winked back..! While Dhruv came towards Nandini all shocked..! Now it was Manik's turn to play the last card!
"Oh God..! Dhruv..! You..! You saw us..! Am sorry!"Manik said dramatically and Dhruv was staring at Nandini who was still numb..! She was trying to register she was being trapped!
"What the hell is happening Nandini?"Dhruv shouted his lungs out which shook Nandini..! Tears welled up in her eyes and she shook her head..! She tried to speak but found herself unable to speak even a word!
"No Dhruv! Please..! Don't scold her..! It's not her fault..! She wanted to tell you about US..!"Manik said in a sad tone as soon as the word 'US' came out of his lips Nandini look at him shocked! What the hell was he talking about..! "But I asked her not to..!"Manik said looking down and mentally he was patting himself for his superb acting! And Bomb after BOMB fell on Dhruv..!
"Kab say chal raha hai sab?"Dhruv asked to Nandini and she shook her head..
"Dhr-Dhruv le-let me ex-explain..!"She stammered in tears she wanted to scream about her innocence but her voice was lost! Throat was choked..!
"There is nothing left to explain..! I feel disgusted that I loved you..!"Dhruv shouted in a furious tone and walked away..! Manik gestured Alya to follow him..
"Dhruv..! Listen baby..!"She called him sweetly and run behind him. Nandini too wanted to walk behind Dhruv but Manik held her arm..
"Mr.Malhotra..! Leave me..!"She shouted trying to free her arm..
"Shhh..! Bola tha na..! Trust toot bhi sakta hai..!"Manik said in a calm tone tucking a few strands behind her ear and she wanted to slap him hard but he was holding her hands..
"You are disgusting! f**king asshole!"She shouted wriggling badly in his grip..
"Sweetheart! I know..!"He said in a sarcastic calm tone and tracing her cheek with his thumb he winked at her with that he too walked away..!
THE MANIK MALHOTRA NEVER LEAVES LOOPHOLES..! BUT HE NEVER KNEW THAT HIS PLAN WILL BACKFIRE..! HOW?