Trust

Chapter 3 A
Manik woke up with a fresh mood. He got up and stretched a little. Suddenly his eyes fell on the roses and petals which were spread across in the room he shook his head and POP..! Where was Nandini? He rushed out of his room and saw Nandini sleeping on the couch..! He frowned seeing her so peaceful..! He went to the kitchen and filled a glass of water. He came back and without a second thought he emptied the glass on Nandini's face..! She woke up gasping for air and saw Manik standing there with cold expressions..
"What the hell?"She shouted..
"Good morning..!"Manik said in a cheeky tone and Nandini frowned..
"Kise ko aisy good morning boolty hain..!"She yelled and Manik gave her whatever expressions..! Suddenly he saw Dhruv and Alya entering the lounge. Nandini was about to speak more when Manik grabbed her waist and sealed their lips. SECOND KISS and again unexpected..! He kissed her softly and she was staring at him with wide eyes.
"Respond!"He muttered between the kiss and he really had something in his voice which forced Nandini to respond back..! They were kissing like passionate lovers and DhruLya saw them. Both stopped there and were shocked..! Finally MaNan broke the kiss gasping for air and Nandini felt like fainting. She held Manik tightly and unintentionally for support she rested her head on his chest..! Manik was totally aware of the presence of DhruLya but Nandini's head was spinning. He gently wrapped his arms around Nandini and her eyes were closed..
"It looks like ap ki wedding night khatam nahi hue hai bhai..!"Alya broke the silence and Manik look at them finally. Dhruv was standing numb and Manik smiled..
"Yeah..! Sorry actually we can't stay away from each other..! Please excuse us..!"Manik said softly and smirked at Dhruv..! He look at Nandini she was not at all reacting to the situation. He picked her up and walked back to his room. Plan successful!
He placed Nandini on the bed and wiped her face with his fingers. She was unconscious..! A sudden panic spread across him..!
"Hey! Hey! Wake up?"He said in a panic patting her cheeks then he picked up the glass of water again and sprinkled on her face lightly. She slowly opened her eyes and he unintentionally released a breath of relief. "Are you ok?"Again an unplanned sentence escaped his mouth and she got up nodding her head..
"My head in spinning..!"She said in a vivid and absent tone.. Manik composed himself and got up..!
"I want you at the dining table you have five minutes!"He spoke ruthlessly and walked out of the room banging the door behind him..!
-----------------------
"We are going to London next week..!"Alya announced on the breakfast table and Manik nodded..
"Dhruv! What about the business you have in India?"Manik asked in a serious tone and look at his wrist watch it's been 10 minutes and still there was no sign of Nandini around..!
"I won't come back to India now! So am wrapping it up!"Dhruv said in a casual tone and Manik smirked he knew what was the reason behind all this..! Suddenly he saw Nandini coming adjusting her saree and now time for another card! He immediately got up and walked to her. Dhruv's eyes were following his each move and Manik approached Nandini..
"Darling! What took you so long? I was missing you..!"Manik said dramatically and bent down near her ear. He kissed her ear and her breath was stuck in her throat again..! "Pretend properly..!"He whispered in her ear dangerously and her eyes met with Dhruv's...! He averted his gaze and Manik held Nandini's hand. He dragged her with him and made her sit on the chair beside him..
"How was your night Nandini?"Alya asked smiling cutely and Nandini look at Manik. He gave her a glare and she smiled..
"Memorable..! We had lots of fun hai na Manik?"Nandini exclaimed looking at Manik and he faked a smile..! While Dhruv's expressions were priceless..
"Baby let's not discuss our personal moments!"Manik tried to change the topic glaring at her all the time and she was least bothered..! She was trying to double cross him..
"What about yours Alya?"Nandini asked..
"God it was so so romantic..! Dhruv loves me so much!"Alya exclaimed wrapping her arms around Dhruv's and Nandini look at Dhruv who was already staring at her..
"Yeah! Dhruv loves everyone!"Nandini taunted and Dhruv looked away. Manik was noticing it clearly..!
"Let's start the breakfast..! Nandini what you want to eat honey?"Manik changed the topic..
"Anything! I can drink poison from your hands happily..!"Nandini too was not less..! Manik smirked at her and she turned her face..!
"Awww..! How much you both love each other..!"Alya was so happy that MaNan
too were happy..
"Yeah..! Alot..!"Nandini exclaimed and Manik shook his head..
------------
"Don't you ever dare to double cross me..!"Manik yelled furiously and pinned her with the wall of his room as DhruLya left..! She hissed in pain and wriggled to free herself..
"You only asked me to pretend properly..!"She yelled back..
"Shut up..!"Manik shouted and she glared at him..
"Why? Why shut up haan? I am not weak Mr.Malhotra..! Ap ko kya lagta hai? You will keep torturing me and I will keep quiet? No..! I will fight back..!"Her patience broke and she burst out..
"Wow wow wow..! Birdy knows how to fly?"Manik said sarcastically and Nandini frowned..
"Mr.Malhotra! This birdy knows how to fly and very well know how to break the cage..!"She shouted struggling to free herself and Manik's anger rose to the peak..!
"Nobody has ever dared to speak with me like that..!"Manik said coldly and Nandini too frowned..
"Then get used of it Mr.Malhotra..! Because I hate you..! You will get nothing but this coldness from my side..!"Nandini too was not less..
"Like I am dying for your love..!"Manik said averting his gaze and left her..! She stared at him and shook her head...
"Ap say acha tou wo Dhruv hai..! At least he is..!"Before she could complete Manik grabbed her roughly he can't even tolerate Dhruv's name from her lips..! Manik sealed their lips and she closed her eyes..! Third kiss and it was hell wild..! Too much wild..! He was eating her lips and she was trembling..! He pushed her on the bed and hovered over her..! His manly strong hand gripped her blouse shoulder fabric and ripped it off..! She gasped between the kiss and tried to push him away..! But he was way too strong..! He started relishing her shoulders and she was pushing him away..! She knew where this all will lead..!
"Please..!"She begged but her lips were again sealed..! Fearing about the consequences of this encounter she was struggling continuously..! Tears were forming in her eyes..! "Mr.Malhotra I beg you don't do this..!"She shouted hissing badly due to his wild torture but again lips were sealed..! Manik ripped off the blouse totally and threw it away..! Nandini felt so exposed she tried to cover herself but Manik held her arms back..!
"Don't you dare to hide yourself..!"Manik said gritting his teeth and again pulled her for a force full kiss...! He was going insane!
"Pleaseee..!"She shouted in tears again as he broke the kiss..! Manik was about to rip off her remaining clothing when suddenly something got his attention..! That were her 'tears'..! He got up with a jerk releasing her..! She was crying hell loud! He sat on the bed and look at her..! She too got up hurriedly and crawled to the corner of the bed away from him hell scared...! She hugged her knees and cried more..! Manik looked away and rubbed his temples..! What the hell he was doing! He stood up and without looking at her he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on her..! She look at him with teary eyes and immediately covered herself with it..! Manik grabbed a T from his wardrobe and wore it..! He wanted to get away from Nandini as soon as possible or else he never knew what will he do with her! Nandini was just staring at him aimlessly..