Wednesday

"Please stay clear of the closing doors. Do not push your way onto the train."

Naruto sighed heavily after he finally finished shoving his way out of the train, staring forlornly at his crumpled uniform. "Man, it was so crowded today..." He jumped slightly when his bag buzzed, and he pulled open his phone when he saw the caller ID. "Morning."

"You sound really sleepy." Sasuke's voice was amused."Where are you right now?"

Naruto yawned loudly, forgetting, once again, to stifle it. Ino would scold him. "The station."

"Which exit do you use?"

At this, Naruto grew slightly suspicious. "Eh? What do you want to do?"

"Kage exit...and Chi exit?"

"The ticket place? No, to the south, and I'm taking a shortcut right now anyway."

"I thought so. I'm by the gift store. See you in a bit."

The phone clicked in Naruto's ear, and he pulled it away to stare at it. "Huh? He's where?"

A few minutes later, he found Sasuke.

Whoa...he's really here.

And so were his fans, surrounding Sasuke in a little tight cluster.

That face and those amazing reflexes...and the way he's constantly skipping out on club activities. Not to mention a different girlfriend every week. He's willful, arrogant, and lazy.

That's the impression he gives, anyway.

Naruto smiled, and it was then that one of Sasuke's fans noticed him. "What? So Uchiha-kun's waiting for..."

"Morning!" Naruto chirped brightly, and the girl flushed.

"U-Uzumaki-senpai!"

"Good morning, Sasuke," he said again, but addressed toward the right person this time.

Sasuke's lips quirked slightly. "Morning."

Another one of Sasuke's fan-girls popped up, leaning irritatingly close to Sasuke's arm. "This is unusual... I thought Uchiha-kun didn't show up much to club practice! Are you two good friends?"

"Yup!" Naruto replied cheerily, grinning, trying to ignore the way she pressed against Sasuke.

There are so many girls after him.

Wonder what'll happen next week.

"Oh, I see!" the girl was saying. "Come to think of it... Uchiha-kun, who's your girlfriend this week?"

"Ah, well..."

"Oh, that would be me," Naruto butted in, pointing a finger at himself. There was an awkward moment of silence before the girls burst out laughing.

"Pfft, oh jeez! At least you two would suit each other!"

Naruto played it off as well, chuckling. "Ha! Thank you!"Um, I wasn't joking.

Another girl rolled her eyes. "Uchiha-kun never tells on who he's dating," she explained.

Naruto smiled indulgently back, and thought, Oh, forget it. I guess this is kind of like a joke anyway.

Nothing serious.

Right?

●●●

A good morning text, a good night text, eating together, shopping together, watching a movie together... Naruto ticked off a finger as he counted each item. And now walking me to school?