Chapter 5: First Valentine's Day together

This fifth chapter is when Roddy and Rita have their first Valentine's Day together. Roddy and Rita start making plans around that time. Roddy's planning on making a Valentine dinner for the two, but Rita is thinking of something that she and Roddy haven't done together yet. This is also the story of when Liam starts gym class and meets his crush, he's had for a year, but then he finds out she has a boyfriend, who used to be his bully and one of Rita's old boyfriends.

This chapter is for rated 18 and up. Still PG-13 related, though.
---------------------------------------------
It had been nearly seven months since Roddy and Rita have been together. Life being part of the Malone house has been such a blessing and such gratitude for Roddy since it has been feeling so nice to be a part of the family. He has grown a special bond with Rita's mother and just adores her siblings, no matter the age. Although, some of the boys have grown so used to him, Roddy has lately been the easy target to their pranks. Not just Shocky or Jojo. No, but from the ones that are Graham, Dylan, Russell, and Nate, too. No matter where he was, it's like they knew his every move. When he would brush his teeth, they'd put food coloring in his toothpaste. Roddy wouldn't notice that until he stuck his toothbrush in his mouth and would realized his mouth was spitting out blue. "Ugh! Why is my toothpaste all blue?" He would reply before he would hear the boys' giggles. "Not again." Later, had blue teeth until he got new toothpaste, again.

During his showers, Shocky clipped him to his battery before shocking and zapping him behind the curtain. He got out with huge frizzy hair, shaken by the zaps, coughing out smoke. During his scavenging with Rita, whenever he would look through binoculars to find things and put them down, his eyes were shown to have black rings around. Whenever he'd get a soda, one of the boys would shake his can and set it back on the table until he'd open it only to have it sprayed in his face. There was one time they shook up a bottle of soda before Roddy could open it while talking to Rita on the boat, accidentally spraying in her face, getting soaked, which shocked Roddy. The boys were shocked as well that they'd run off before she could notice them. "Oh, my God, Rita, I am so sorry. I'll fo get some towels." He went, but he would get sprayed on by the hose Rita had picked up when she was near one, chuckling playfully.

"Oopsy." She playfully replied, shrugging, not having any regrets. Roddy moved his wet hair out of the way and was relieved to know that Rita wasn't mad at him at all as he and Rita continued on playfully spraying each other, soaking through their clothes. The boys were also relieved by all of this, but still made more plans to prank Roddy.

One day, Rita had just gotten done with her shower, heading towards her room, wearing a towel on her head and around her chest. Roddy, who had gotten ambushed by the boys, had spots of paint all over his clothes, made it up the stairs, groaning in agony. "My goodness, those boys are sharp shooters. No wonder they're related to Rita." He muttered to himself, heading to Rita's bedroom, opening the door before he walked in on Rita, dressing herself. Rita jumped by the time she saw Roddy, walk in, quickly covering herself with her towel. Roddy quickly covered his eyes once he realized she wasn't fully dressed. "Oh, I am so sorry. Guess I should've knocked first."

"Get out!" Rita shouted.

"Okay, my bad. I'm sorry." Roddy went, quickly leaving the room backwards, closing the door. He stood there in shock before turning back to go downstairs, awkwardly. He decided to wash his clothes and hang them up to dry on the clothesline outside, wearing only his UK underpants, waiting for his clothes to get dry on the clothesline. He didn't noticed Rita's little brothers: Shocky, Jojo, Dylan, Nate, and Graham came outside to the back of the house to quietly snatch his clothes until he turned back to find them gone.

"Huh? Where'd they go?" He asked, confused before he saw the boys, running back to the front, quietly snickering. "Alright, boys, I've had enough of this game today! Now give me back my clothes! I can't stand out here in my boxers."