Sans x papyrus

Papyrus' P.O.V

"Human. I, the great papyrus, will spare you!" I said to the human, we were just in battle. but the human... the human can change right? "GAH!" ! i-i trusted them... Sans... I will miss you brother... "I-I knew you could do better..." As the world went black and i began turning into dust i saw the human smiling and Sans... Oh brother i will miss you...

Sans P.O.V

No... NO! PAPYRUS! I started crying. this cant be happening! As frisk walked away i glared at them. They are going to pay! once they were gone i walked up to papyrus' dust... "p...papyrus... no... NO! PAPYRUS!" I yelled taking the scarf and crying into it "BROTHER! PAPYRUS!" no...nonononononononononono! IM GOING TO GET THEM FOR THIS! PAPYRUS IM GOING TO AVENGE YOU!

~Time skip brought to you by glam burgers *puts it in a trashcan* and where its habitat should be~

 "Heh, you dirty brother killer" I said my eye turning blue and gold with anger. They are going to pay! "Its a beautiful day outside..." I went into attack mode, seeing their heart come infront of me filled me with DETERMINATION. Im not going to lose this. "Birds are singing, flowers are blooming..." I will avenge you pap... "and on days like these, kids like you..." They are not  going to win "SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!"

~another time skip because im lazy and yeah stff like dat :P~

 Th-they beat me... "Papyrus... brother" i said tearing up in joy "Wait for me... I...Iove you brother" then the world faded away, all i could feel was happiness. i was happy that i was going to see papyrus again. im going to see everyone again... Suddenly my eyes opened, i gasped seeing everyone. Mettaton, alphys, undyne, tori... "PAPYRUS!" I ran to him and hugged him tight. Im so happy "p-pap..." "we were waiting for you sans! THE GREAT PAPYRUS MADE THEM WAIT!" He said hugging my back "We can get a new start, brother. everything will be alright!" He said. I laughed happily as we all did a group hug.

This

This fills me with DETERMINATION!

"Hey i wanna hug!" Sky said running up to us "ME TOO ME TOO!" Bree yelled running up to us. those 2 always ruin the moments... but they are family to