Sans x Monster!reader

Past

   you and sans walked around snowdin, telling eachother hilarious puns... well hilarious to you and sans. You and sans were bestfriends, You were human part (F/A). you two walked to the water fall...

now

Sans sat on his bed, he hasn't been out for so long...

Past

  You and sans were at Grillbys. You were drunk, and saying bad puns to Grillby. "Yo know how HOT you are? your ON FIRE right now! " You slurred as Sans was laughing so hard that his face turned blue. Suddenly after a few more puns you passed out...

Now

Papyrus knocked on Sans' door. He was worried for Sans. Papyrus was sad to, but not as much as Sans.

Past

  You talked with Sans and Pap. You were so happy. Suddenly Sans took out a box and gave it to you... In there was a necklace...

Now

Sans and Papyrus went out...

Past

   You were a blushing mess as you and Sans took a walk. suddenly sans stopped. "(y/n)..." He looked at you. You looked back... "Yes...?" You blushed intensely. "I... like-no... LOVE... you..." Sans said. You teared up happily and hugged Sans.

Now

Sans put his hand on the stone and Papyrus cried. That stone... was a grave stone...

                                              R.I.P
                                           (y/n)  (l/n)

                                            ???-2013

                                        Died of falling

YES... The gravestone was yours. you died on the day Sans proposed to you. Everyone missed you... A few years later... Sans did suicide... you 2 met... but you have fallen for someone else...