Sans x Sky(OC)

God. Just god. Sky and Sans ALWAYS fight. Nobody knows why. well the reason is. they didnt like how the other made them feel. They both hated the feeling... The feeling of love

Sky hating the tingly feeling she got, and the feeling that her heart fell into a pit when she sees him

Sans hate the feeling of wanting to hug and kiss her for the rest of every timeline

They both knew the timelines. and over the timelines they both started feeling love for eachother. They did not like it

Papyrus kept trying to get people to help, to make them know that they are just in love. Papyrus knows this because all Sans talks about is Sky. I noticed too. "Sans! sky! Get over here! We are playing spin the bottle!" I yelled to them. Yeah. I got sky to come over. "No thanks" Sans said laying on the couch. "I will burn your motherf*cking ketchup Sans!" I yelled "Ok so what are we playing again?" He asked. As i laughed i put the bottle in the middle "We are playing spin the bottle!" I smiled widely and fixed my glasses. The only spot to sit was next to Sky. Sans glared and sat. "Dibs on going first!" I yelled and giggled as Mettaton face palmed. I went up and spun the bottle, crossing my fingers. I blushed as the bottle landed on Alphys. I had a scared look as Undyne glared at me. I just re spun the bottle. It landed on frisk. (Frisk is a girl in this :/ I didn't pick frisk) I blushed and walked up to her. I helped her up and kissed her. On.the.lips. We were both blushing when I went back to my spot. Frisk didn't want to go so I then picked up Sky and made her spin. I rigged the bottle when I spun it's. So it landed on Sans.

Sky didn't like the feeling of having to kiss Sans.

Sans was the same.

So I just made them kiss. Which ended in them going upstairs... Then we went on... Ignoring some "noises" upstairs... Blame Alphys for Sky's "noises"...