Part 2: Whats wrong?

The dreaded noise of my alarm rung through my ears. I groaned and threw my arm over to turn it off. I rolled over to sleep for another five minutes only to fall of the bed. Of course. I hate mornings. I got up and marched my way downstairs.

"Morning mom" I said, my dad works. I barely ever see him maybe an hour but that's only on Saturdays. I miss him. I miss being able to throw a ball in the yard with him and go to the park or have our little bike races. I know it sounds stupid but not getting to see your father everyday hurts.

"Breakfast is on the table" my mom replied. I nodded happily and grabbed my plate. I wonder what happened with Dylan the other day. What did I do? Why can't I ask him? I'm just curious. And it's killing me inside not knowing. I remember when I first met him. We were best friends since the first grade. But ever since freshman year things changed.

"What time is it?" I asked

"6:45 a.m" my mom answered. My eyes widened. I took a long drink of my milk and ran up the stairs. Crap. I threw on the outfit I had set out from the night before (outfit on the side). I quickly curled my hair and some light makeup. It's 7:50 by the time I get done. Fudge, I'm going to be late.

"See ya mom" I yell as I run out the door keys in hand.

*

*

"Hey why were you late?" My friend Jenny asked

"Slept in" I said, it was partially true. That and I lost track of time thinking about Dylan.

"Wow, I'm not surprised" she said rolling her eyes. She wasn't trying to be rude. I knew she was joking.

"Totally, are you free later?" I asked. I need to talk to someone about Dylan. She is close with him, she has to be. Their siblings. She looks the exact opposite of him though. She's still gorgeous. She has short blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

"Yeah" she replied

"Alright, come over around 5?" I asked

"See you then" she answered. I smiled and waved as we split up. I'm in free period. I'm trying to avoid Dylan. I'm scared to talk to him after last night. I felt something grab my hand and pull me back.

"Hey buttercup" said a dark raspy voice

"Leave me alone" I said ripping my hand away from his grip.

"Whoa what did I do?" He asked, which made me roll my eyes. How could he be so clueless?

"Last night. What was that? You blew up on me and I don't know why" I said deciding to answer him

"Oh that, don't worry about it babe I'm sorry" he said with a guilty look on his face.

"Why?" I asked. He opened his mouth to answer but the bell rung. He shrugged and mouthed sorry to me as he went to sit in his seat. He tried to look sorry but I know him to well. I saw relief flash over his eyes when the bell rang.

"Good morning class" Mrs.Day said

"Morning" we all said almost in unison. I hate algebra. I looked down at my phone. I'm gonna text Dylan. I picked it up and started to put my passcode in when a ding surprised me. I expected it to be Dylan beating me to it but it wasn't. I rolled my eyes. It was Kyle.

Me: what's up

Kyle: the sky what about you

Me: the ceiling

Kyle: anyways I was wondering if you'd go to the dance with me this weekend

Whoa. I didn't expect that. I looked over at Dylan. Should I? I think I will I'm not dating Dylan and he had no right to blow up at me like that.

Me: sure

Kyle: great, I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow

Me: awesome

I sighed. I can't help but feel guilty though. I love Dylan. But he hasn't asked me to the dance. So I'm going with Kyle. He's pretty good looking too. He has dark green eyes and dark brown hair. He can be a jerk sometimes but I'll be okay. He will do. I wonder who Dylan will go with since I'm going with Kyle. I'm going to have to tell him. Crap. He's going to hate me.

*

*

"I don't know what I'm going to do with him" I said

"Maybe this is a good thing, Dylan hurt you once he's bound to do it again" Jenny comforted. Jenny always knows what to say. She's good with this kind of stuff.

"Your right, and Kyle is a really nice guy" I said

"Yeah, he's pretty hot too" she said smiling. I giggled.

"Definitely" I agreed. This doesn't feel right. Dylan feels right. This is wrong. But it's too late now, there's no turning back.

"We should tell Dylan now" she said

"Yeah" I said. I pulled out my phone to text him.

Me: hey

Dylan: hey, I'm so sorry

Me: it's okay I guess, but I have to tell you something

Dylan: okay

Me: I'm going to the dance with Kyle

Error: 456 this message is no longer available due to the reader blocking you.

Authors note
-----------------
I don't know what it says when someone blocks you so sorry if that is wrong. Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes. I love you all I hope you enjoyed.