Part 4: Hospital

Authors note
----------------
Enjoy the chapter guys! I can't believe I made Alexis get ran over by a car. I'm insane. Anywho picture of Jenny on the side.
---------------

"LET ME IN" I yelled. They have to let me in. They can't keep me from seeing her, they can't. Tears started to stream from my eyes. I need her. I need to make sure my princess is okay.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but we can't let you see her. If you continue to act this way you'll leave us no choice but to call security" the doctor said

"Please" I pleaded. I'd do anything for my baby girl and I need to see her. I need her to live. She's in a coma. The doctor looked at the nurse and they whispered a little.

"Maybe we can make an exception if you get permission from one of her family members" the doctor said with a look of sympathy. I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you sir" I said as I shook his hand. I need to get permission. I love Alexis. I feel bad for yelling at her, I regret it. It killed me inside to see her at the dance with Kyle. She looked unbelievably stunning in her dress. I wasn't surprised though, she's always beautiful.

"Mrs.Fenderson, would you please let me see your daughter" I pleaded. My voice was shaky and my heart is broken. I wish this was all just a dream, just a terrible terrible nightmare.

"Yes, of course you can, Dylan" she replied with a smirk. Her eyes were red and puffy. She's been crying. I gave her a look of sympathy and nodded. I went straight to Alexis' room and pushed the door open. My heart stopped. She's really pale, cuts all over her body. She had a couple broken ribs and a broken arm. I started to cry harder. This is all my fault. I took her hand and held it tight. I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"It helps if you talk to her you know" a nurse said smiling at us. I smiled back and nodded.

"Alexis, I'm sorry, for everything. I never should have yelled at you, I should have been the one to go to the dance with you, it should have been me getting ran over. You don't deserve any of this. I only want the best for you. You're my everything" I said. All of it is true, every single bit of it. I felt her squeeze my hand back a little. Which made me jump. I looked at the nurse.

"Sh-she squeezed my hand-d" I said wiping my tears away

"She's trying to wake up, that's a good thing," she said "Alexis will most likely wake up" she added

"Thank you" I said. That made me relax a little. But I'm still worried. I love her and I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I just hope she knows that.

Alexis POV

blackness. I can't see anything but blackness. I can hear things. But I can't see anything, and I can't move. I don't know where I am, or what's going on.
But I'm scared. I can hear Dylan's voice.

"Alexis, I'm sorry, for everything. I never should have yelled at you, I should have been the one to go to the dance with you, it should have been me getting ran over. You don't deserve any of this. I only want the best for you. You're my everything" Dylan said

"I love you" I tried to say. But I couldn't. I can't move my lips. Does he really mean it? Is it true? Does he love me back? I need him right now. How do I get out of this miserable black hell hole? I want out.

Jenny's POV

I hope she's okay. She's my best friend. No one can replace her, no one.

"Friends can visit now" the doctor said. I smiled and mouthed the words thank you. I stood up and walked back there. When I got to Alexis' room Dylan was laying next to her asleep. I smiled. They'd make a cute couple. Dylan really loves her, and Alexis really loves him. They just don't know that the other one loves them. Why won't they just say it? Why won't they just date?

"Are they dating?" The nurse asked

"It's complicated" I said. She looked at me confused then shrugged it off and nodded.

Please Alexis. Be okay.