The Letters

I woke up at 8:00 in the morning and went to visit Harry. "Hey I said as he answered the door want to hang out?"
"Sorry Nem I can't I'm going to the zoo with the Drudlys for Dudley's birthday." Just then the Drudlys came out and pushed me out of the way I was lucky that Harry grabbed my arm before I fell. "Come on Harry we don't have all day!" Mrs Drudly yelled. "Can Nemissia come along please she'll be able to keep me company?" Harry asked his aunt. "Fine but she better not cause any trouble." I went into the car and sat in the back waiting for Harry. We made it to the zoo where we were looking at a snake. Dudley and his parents were trying to get him to move but they gave up and left. "Sorry about that he doesn't understand what's its like people coming in everyday watching them press in their ugly faces." The snake responded to Harry and then spoke to me. "You and your friend are very nice people."
"Harry I swear the snake just spoke to me." Harry then talked to the snake again when Dudley came over and pushed me and Harry to the ground. Suddenly Dudley fell into the snake tank and water started spraying at him. Then Mrs and Mr Drudly came towards us looking very upset.
***
Mr Drudly sent me home and I heard him punishing Harry before I went back to my grandma. "What happened?"
"I swear I don't know one minute the glass was there and then the glass was gone and water was spraying at Dudley it was like magic!" I heard him yell and then Mr Drudly said"there is no such thing as magic." I got really upset and ran to my room and started throwing my pillows around the room. How dare they treat Harry like that it wasn't his fault and even if it was Dudley deserved it he was a spoiled brat. Suddenly a brown owl flew in and dropped a letter on my bed. It read
Ms Nemissia Vernice Knight
Green bedroom in the up stairs apartment.
I opened it up and read it to myself.
Dear Ms Knight
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Hagrid will come and get you before picking up Mr Potter. A list of supplies are stated below.
1. One cauldron
2. 3 sets of robes
3. Spell books
4. A wand
and if you desire bring either an owl cat or toad.
Sincerely professor Mcgonagall.
I began jumping up and down and then told my grandma and ran out to tell Harry but he was grounded for the week.
***
Many days passed and I didn't get to see Harry at all. Just then I heard a car start up outside saw Harry's family leaving. I ran out to say goodbye but I was too late.