Voldermort and the Stone

When we got through the door we began walking down some stairs and then Harry and I began grabbing our heads in pain. Harry's scar was hurting him and I was hearing the voices again they were getting through my bracelet.
Ssso young one you have found your way here. I mussst admit you and your friend Harry impresss me very much. You essspecially have caught my attention I very much enjoyed watching you ussse your powersss on Draco Malfoy. You may believe you're an angel but I can feel the evil that runsss through your vainsss. You will most definitely be of great ussse to me one day, you can be sssure of that. No matter what you do you can no longer block me from your mind. The potion that you drank allowsss me to enter your mind and be able to find you. You can not ssstop the potion. It hasss become part of your DNA and now I will be able to find out who your father isss and bring you to my ssside. When I rissse again I ssshall have you with me at all timesss. You will be trained by me to bring out the true evil inssside you.
I then opened my eyes to see Harry speaking with professor Quriell and then Harry turned to me and helped me up to my feet. He had been speaking with the professor while I was on the floor in pain. "You let the troll in didn't you? He yelled at him. I then whacked him in his head for not believing me when I warned him about professor Quriell being the one that jinxed his broom. "Ow Nemissia what was that for!" He yelled at me. "That's for you not believing me when I warned you that professor Quriell was the one jinxing your broom and that he couldn't be trusted, but you kept insisting it was Snape." I then turned to professor Quriell with hate in my eyes while he made a evil smile at me that made me feel uncomfortable. "Yes very clever you two while everyone was running about the dungeon I went to the third floor but Snape beat me there to head me off, he of course never trusted me again he barely left me alone but he doesn't understand I'm never alone; Now what does this mirror do I see what I desire I see myself holding the stone but how do I get it?" Me and Harry then started looking around and realized he could hear the voice too.
Ussse the boy but don't let the girl get away
I then felt my body being lifted up and thrown against the wall and wrapped in nothing but vines. There was not a whole lot I could do I had not yet mastered my ability to command the element of earth. Harry was on his own from here. "Come here Potter now!" The professor yelled at Harry he looked to me and I nodded my head knowing that he had no choice. He moved to the mirror while professor Quriell moved aside. "Tell me what do you see?" Harry was looking into the mirror and then I watched him grab his pocket. I then realized that he had the stone in his pocket well done Harry. "What is it what do you see?" The professor asked Harry then started to lie to him. "I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore I've won the house cup." He said to the professor. We then heard the voice again.
He liesss.
"TELL THE TRUTH WHAT YOU SEE!" Professor Quriell yelled to Harry.
let me ssspeak to him.
The voice said. "Master you are not strong enough." Professor Quriell said into the room.
I have ssstrength enough for thisss. The professor then began unwrapping his turban while Harry tried to get me down. But the more he touched the vines the more they tightened on me. I then used earth as best as I could letting the vines loosen. I fell to the floor trying not to pass out knowing that the marking of a new tattoo was forming on my left arm. The professor took off his turban to reveal a man's head attached to his head. But it wasn't just any man it was Voldermort himself.
Harry Potter we meet again.
"Voldermort." Me and Harry both said in shock. Yesss you sssee what I've become, sssee what I mussst do to sssurvive. Live off another and be a parasssite. Unicorn blood can sssustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there isss sssomething with the power and that sssomething liesss in your pocket. Harry and I started running up the stairs when Voldermort yelled out to professor Quriell.
Ssstop them! Fire suddenly appeared at the top of stairs and I couldn't put it out. I was already too exhausted from using earth for the first time. Harry and I both turned around to face Voldermort.
Don't be foolsss children why sssuffer the horrific death when you can join me.
"Never!" Harry and me shouted there was no way we were going to side with a killer.
Haha bravery your parentsss had it too little boy, tell me Harry would you like to sssee your mother and father again? Together we can bring them back all I asssk is for sssomething in return.
Harry then pulled the stone from his pocket but I knew Voldermort was lying to Harry.
That'sss it Harry there isss no good and evil there isss only power and thossse too weak to ssseek it. Together we can do exoradinary thingsss. Jussst give me the ssstone. I then stepped in front of Harry and put hands on his shoulders hoping I could talk some sense into him. "Harry listen to me you've known me all your life so you know I'm telling the truth you can't trust him." Don't you have a desssire yourself my dear? I know very well that you want answersss about your father. Come with me and I can help you find the answersss to all your questionsss. Then professor Quriell held out his hand to me but I knew that he was lying to both Harry and me. Then the images of Harry's parents disappeared and Harry believed me. "You lier!" he yelled then Voldermort got really mad. Kill them!
The professor then flew towards us and grabbed our necks and started choking us. Then using the last bit of power I had I made fire burn his hand. Harry somehow made his other hand turn to clay just by touching him. "Ahhh what is this magic?" Professor Quriell said holding what was left of his hand. Fool get the stone. Voldermort ordered Quriell but Harry put his hands to the professor's face turning both professor Quriell and Voldermort to ash. Harry then picked up the stone and was about to leave with me when Voldermorts ghost went right through Harry. I ran over to Harry using all my strength of spirit to heal him. I then passed out on the floor next to Harry.