The Mirror of Erised

Christmas was coming right around the corner. Everyone was packing up to leave for Christmas, I would have gone to spend Christmas with my family but I wanted to stay and help Harry. Ron and Harry were playing wizard chess and I was taking pictures to send to my grandma. "Knight to E5 said Harry. "
"Queen to E5." Ron's queen then moved right in front of Harry's knight and smashed it. "That's totally barbaric." Hermione exclaimed then Ron said to her. "That's wizard chess, I see you've packed." (Flash) "Nemissia that's way too bright." Said Hermione as I took a picture of her with her bags. Then Ron finished talking. "Change of plans my parents are going to Romania to visit my brother Charlie he's studying dragons there." I then sat down and to take a break. "Good you and Nem here can help Harry he's going to look in the library for information on Nichols Famel." She told us. "We've looked 100 times." Ron said Hermione then leaned in so only we could hear. "Not in the restricted section, happy Christmas." She then left the great hall.
***
"Nemissia wake up, wake up come on you got presents." Draco said sitting on my bed.
"Draco Malfoy what are you doing in the girls dorm get out!" I yelled at him throwing a pillow at as he went out the door. I then got of bed and looked in the mirror my hair was a mess. I started brushing it down so it would look better. I then went down stairs into the common room me and him were the only Slytherins staying at Hogwarts for Christmas he planned to leave after opening presents with me. He was sitting at the tree with a big box in his hands. The tree was decorated with lights, red and blue bulbs, and gold tinsel. "Happy Christmas Nemissia." He said to me I then looked under the tree and grabbed the present I got for him. Even if he wasn't all that nice I could see the good in him that he would try hide. "You got me something?" He asked with suprise in his voice. "Of course I did silly." I told him we then sat down on the floor and I passed him his present as he passed me mine. We opened them up at the same time. Draco had gotten a new silk cloak that I had made for him in the color black. He gave me a new black and pink bedset with matching curtains. "Oh Draco thank you I can't wait to use this when I go back to my grandma's house." I couldn't help myself I scooted over to him and gave him a big hug but he suddenly pushed me away. "What's a matter did I hurt you?" I asked him shockingly. "No its not that." He then looked at the fireplace and I could already sense what he meant. Nobody ever showed him they cared about him or even showed him the love that he wanted. "You've never been hugged by anyone before have you Draco?"
"No body except my mom but my father has always been hard on me telling me not to cry." I hugged him again and this time he let me hold him. I then pulled him up and made him do something for me. "Draco this explains a lot and I want you to promise me that you'll try to be a better person." I looked him in the eye wanting to see hope but all I saw was pain and sadness. "I can't promise you that Nem I just want you to know that I like you and I probably will for a long time, will you be my girlfriend?" A part of me wanted to say yes but I knew that I needed time to think about it because I didn't like the way he treated my friends and I wasn't sure if I was ready to date. "Draco I can't be with someone that hurts my friends and I'm not ready to date anyone right now so no I'm sorry." I let go of his hands and went up to my room to put on some clothes. The rest of the presents I got were a pink sweater from my grandma, and a flower girl doll from my grandpa. I laid the doll on my bed and put the pink sweater on suggesting to where it since today was a free day and we had no classes. I then grabbed my presents for everyone else and headed for Gryffindor common room. "What is the password?" The lady in the painting asked me luckily Hermione had told me it before she left. "Cabus patronas." The door swung open and went I screaming suprise at Ron and Harry in the middle of the room. Harry was about to open a present he had in on his lap but he stopped when he heard me. "Hey Nem how did you get in?" Harry asked me.
"Hermione gave me the password." I sat down at the fireplace and watched him open his gift deciding I would give him mine later. He pulled a long cloak out that looked like it had different shapes on it. "What is it?" Ron asked Harry as he held it up. "Some kind of cloak." Then after me and Ron encouraged him he put it on. "Whoa." Me and Ron said as we saw Harry's body disappear into thin air. "My body is gone."
"I know what that is that's an invisibility cloak they're really rare wonder who gave it to you." Ron said picking up the note while I still stared at Harry shocked to the core. "There was no name it just said use it well."
***
That night me and Harry put the cloak over us in the hallway and snuck out to the library. When we got there Harry was checking out the restricted section while was double checking the other sections. Suddenly I heard screaming I went to check on Harry and saw that he had picked a noisy book. He put it back and then me and him went back under the cloak and ran for it accidentally knocking over the lantern and it crashed. Me and Harry did our best staying quiet walking out. When we passed by professor Snape and professor Quriell in the hallway arguing. We stopped to listen for while then Mr filch came by.
After the professors left me and Harry went into a room that was near by. In the room there was nothing but a big mirror. While Harry was looking around I looked into it and I saw my mother. She had dark brown hair blue eyes and beautiful figure I was her spinning image. "Harry get over here." I said he came over and I pushed him in front of the mirror while I moved out of the way. "What do you see?" He looked at the mirror for a while until I saw shock on his face. "I see my parents wait what did you see?" He asked me in a curious voice.
"I saw my mom and I look just like her but I didn't see my dad I wonder who my father is and why nobody will tell me not even this mirror will tell me." "Harry let's keep this a secret just between us okay?" I said to him with pleading eyes.
"Sure." He said we then left the room that night but we ended up going back every night to see our parents. "Back again Harry and Nemissia, I see that you two have discovered the mirror of the Erised, I trust by now you understand what it does." We both shook our heads side to side as he finished speaking. "Let me give you hint it shows us our greatest wish." He explained to us.
"So it shows us what we want whatever we want." Harry asked the professor.
"Yes and no it shows us the deepest desires of our hearts." He told us, me and Harry looked back at the mirror begging for it to let it be real but Dumbledore started speaking again. "This mirror neither gives us knowledge or truth men have wasted away at it, that is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home and I must ask you two not to go looking for it again; It doesn't do well to dwell on dreams." He said to us sentimentality.