The Quittish Match

I woke to madam Pommfrey saying that if I wanted to I could go to the quittish match. I got out of the bed and fixed my clothes up and fixed my hair into a pony tail. I ran out of the hospital wing to the field in time to see Harry hanging for dear life onto his broom. "Harry hang on a little bit longer okay Hermione will handle it!" I screamed up at him as I watched Hermione run towards the teachers stand with her wand in hand. I then looked at the rows of teachers and saw that Snape was moving his mouth in fast pace and looking at Harry. But professor Quriell was doing the same thing. I watched as Snape's cloak suddenly went on fire and it made both him and Quriell stop chanting. Harry got right back on his broom and flew after the snitch. He chased after it and then he came falling to the ground looking like he was going puke. I ran down to meet him and he looked like he was choking. I went behind and put my arms around his chest and pushed. He gagged and out popped the golden snitch. "Harry potter has caught the snitch, Harry receives 100 points for catching the snitch."
"GRYFFINDOR WINS!" Madam Moloch shouted above us. Everyone began chanting "fly, fly Gryffindor!" As Harry held up the snitch shaking it in triumph. I chanted along with everyone right in front of Harry not caring that my team lost because I was a Gryffindor at heart.
***
"Nonsense why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid said as Hermione told him about professor Snape putting a curse on Harry's broom. I wanted to tell them about professor Quriell but then Hagrid said "Cosworth professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." I then yelled out, "Did anyone besides me notice professor Quriell was doing the same thing?" Everyone stopped walking and looked at me like I was crazy. I felt hurt to know that they didn't believe me, just wait you'll bee sorry professor Quriell can't be trusted. "Now you listen to me all four of ya, you're meddling in things that aren't to be meddled in its dangerous what that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Famel." Harry then repeated the name and Hagrid froze. "I shouldn't have said that." He said over and over again as he walked away.
"Nicholas Famel who's Nicholas Famel?" Harry asked suddenly.
"I don't know." Hermione answered but I already could sense that it wasn't a good thing.