Chapter 8

"Captain Ford, the port is in sight! What do we do?" Soos called from the front of the ship, looking with panicked eyes as the siren transformed. Dipper and Mabel were scrambling backwards and Ford drew his sword, not taking his eyes off the creature now with glowing gold wings.

"We can't let them see the beast! Stay out of sight!" Ford ordered. Wendy pointed to an alcove a ways from the port that would hide the ship, and Stanley took the wheel as everyone else drew their swords. Bill laughed at their vain attempts to fight back.

"What, you think that'll hurt me?" He scoffed. Dipper reached for the whistle, but before he could put it in his mouth, Bill ran up to him at inhuman speeds, his form blurring and appearing again right in front of the boy. His golden eyes shown brightly and he snatched the whistle out of his hands. Dipper acted without thinking. He swung his sword. Bill jumped back to avoid the first swing, but not in time to evade the jab that caught him in the side. He let out a cry, his hand flying to his side, the whistle tumbling out of his hand and rolling across the deck. Bill's eyes burned with rage and he looked up at Dipper.

"How did you...?" Then his eyes fell onto the sword with pine tree engraved in it, and understanding washed through him. He growled in anger, snapping his wings open, causing the others to be thrown backwards.

"Your father was a fool if he thinks that sword is enough to put an end to our deal!" Bill snarled. Dipper narrowed his eyes and swung his sword again. This time, Bill dodged every attacked and brought his fist forward into Dipper's stomach with so much force that the boy actually flew into the air. He fell back down to the deck, his head smacking painfully against the wood. When Dipper didn't get up right away, worry flashed through Bill. Before he had time to see if the boy was okay, Mabel picked up her brother's sword and continued the onslaught, the other's weapons useless against the siren. Bill jumped into the air, his wings stirring up a powerful wind that pinned everyone to the deck.

"Just give me what's mine, Stanford, and I'll let your pathetic dinghy of a ship live to see another voyage!" The siren demanded. Ford stood his ground, locating the whistle and bringing it to his lips. Bill narrowed his eyes as the man drew in a deep breath, and, before he could blow, Bill shot a thin pillar of blue fire at him, knocking the golden whistle from his hands and sending it overboard. Horror filled the man's eyes, which flitted from the siren to the twins, who were, as usual, next to each other. Mabel had her back turned to the fight, making sure her brother was okay.

"This is your last chance to give me what's mine, before I take it and burn your ship to ashes!" Bill threatened again. Ford bit his lip, drawing his sword once more, though he knew it was useless, and standing in front of the twins.

"Never!" He declared as the rest of the crew joined him in defending Dipper and Mabel. Bill narrowed his eyes, irritated.

"Fine." He hissed. Both of his hands lit up with blue flames, his wings spreading to their full capacity, blocking out the sun and casting a shadow on the crew.

"Don't close your eyes, it isn't safe to dream. The fabric of reality is bursting at the seams. " He began to sing. Everybody in the crew except Dipper and Mabel seemed to be effected, their eyes shimmering with a faint golden light as they dropped their weapons, they ship catching on fire, heading down to the gunpowder storage. "Secrets and lies are the lock to the gate, here in this place, there is no escape." Dipper had his hand on his head, fighting off the excruciating headache he had from hitting the deck so hard. Mabel was helping her brother stand, but when everyone else on the deck began to scream for them to abandon ship, she looked up and saw that Bill was flying towards them, and the flames had reached the kegs of gunpowder. She thought fast and shoved her brother away from her as hard as she could, which sent him tumbling over the edge into the water.

"No!" Bill cried, grabbing for him as he fell to no avail. He then turned around and took hold of Mabel instead, trying to get her off the ship. Mabel panicked, scared that the siren would kill her, and kicked out, catching him the jaw. Bill dropped her and she rolled to her feet, sprinting across the burning deck to the other side. She heard her brother scream her name, but it was too late. The ship blew up.

A/N: .............................but nobody came............................... #SoSorryThatI'mNotSorry..... Sorry it was short, but she may or may not be dead. Not even I know, so....yeah. I'll howl to you later!