A Gift

So, this is a remix I did of the siren songs with some updated vocals and whatnot. Dunno... what do you guys think? I do hope you like it... I felt so bad for taking so long to update that I've been working on this since I got back from SCAD. I hope it's a sufficient apology, and I hope you guys like it... I was going to try and do something cool video wise to go with it, but I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. So... yeah! Please let me know what you think! I used a bit of a different structure than I'm used to when it comes to my usual music making, so I hope it turned out alright.

Anyway, I'll stop yammering and get back to writing XD Love you all, thank you so much for being so incredibly patient and understanding! You guys rock my world! I'll howl to you later! ;)

P.S. Here are the lyrics to the three different Siren Songs for reference, just cuz... I don't know... in case you wanna try and fill in the vocalless spots as you listen...? Idk, man, I'm just gonna... yeah... here ya go...

(in no particular order...)

1. 
Don't close your eyes, it isn't safe to dream
The fabric of reality is bursting at the seams
Secrets and lies are the lock to the gate
Here in this place, there is no escape

2.
Step, step through the looking glass
Sink down to the bottom, and never come back
May your lungs fill with water, yet find the strength to breathe
May your eyes stay closed till they open for me

3.
Listen to my voice
Listen to my voice
Let your will abandon, your mind belongs to me
Listen to my voice and I will set you free