How to Submit

There are a few ways to submit your story. READ CAREFULLY because if you don't choose one of these options, it'll make me sad and your poem also won't be counted which might make you sad. Make sure you always include a title for your song and if you don't want me to post your song here for everybody to read, let me know, or if you want it posted as Anonymous. If you do not tell me otherwise, I will assume that you're okay with it being posted with your username.

Be aware that when I post stories, the layout gets funky because of Wattpad. So the stanzas won't look how they're supposed to so I'm sorry about that. Keep that in mind while reading other people's songs as well!

1. Email your song to me. My email is writerbug44@gmail.com. Make sure to include your wattpad username!!

2. Messaging me on here. DO NOT message my main account, you can send your submissions to this account, @writerbugsecrets. I might not respond right away but I promise that I'll get to it! If it's been more than four days, you can message my main account and be like "yo hey I did a thing go look at it"

3. Posting it to your page and sending me the link to it. Always send links to this account writerbugsecrets and not my main account. You can post it anywhere like here on Wattpad, or maybe another writing site or a poetry/songwriting site and just send me the link.