▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

The room was dark as the platinum blonde girl slowly crept out of it. It was eerie in the house, and the only noise she could hear was loud breathing and grunts.

She was surprised when her brother suddenly pulled her close to his body.

"Sshhh."

She slowly nodded, though she didn't understand what's going on.

Not taking the silence anymore, she decided to break it.

"What's happening?"

"Zombies are happening."

She looked at him skeptically, not buying what the older boy just said. "Stop joking."

She said it rather loudly and thumping sounds echoed through the house as someone clumsily climbed the stairs leading to where they are.

"Shit."

Her brother raised the gun that she didn't notice him holding and pointed it towards the stairs. She stared at her brother in horror and watched the scene unfold as her nanny, who was very pale and had red eyes, launched at them.

As she screamed, a loud gunshot rang off.

Tears streamed down her face as she stared at her now lifeless nanny, who had transformed into a monster. Her loving nanny became a hideous creature.

Sobs escaped her mouth and her brother hugged her tightly.

"Don't cry, princess. I will protect you."

___

Hey~ I'm back with a new story. This is my first time writing a science fiction-slash-horror, so wish me luck. I'm not so good at it though. And I'm crappy with descriptions and prologues so....

Please enjoy!

-Soleil :'>