Chapter 2

/ you can actually Google what size Bryana Holly is in her clothes and stuff?? So, I did for this chapter and found out she's about a size 6 (3 sizes smaller than me woah) and yeah /

Alexandra's point of view

"Alexa? Darling wake up." I heard Bryana say and I hummed. "You gotta wake up, it's eight o'clock."

"That's early Bry." I whined into my pillow, pulling my blanket over me. "Let me sleep until ten, please."

"We wanna leave before there's a lot of people out. It's a Saturday after all." She told me and I sighed, knowing they'd get noticed very quickly if she allowed me to sleep until ten.

"Okay." I huffed and she cheered. I opened my eyes and then rubbed them as I sat up, looking around at the small apartment room. "I'll be done in like... ten minutes maybe?"

"Oh darling no, you'll need thirty."

"Why?"

"Because I'm fixing your make-up." She said and smiled before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

"At least I won't look like a clown." I muttered to myself as I got up. I went to a drawer and pulled out some white socks, slipping them on my feet first.

"Bryana? Ashton?" I asked as I stepped out of my room. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked and saw them in the kitchen.

"Around the pier, that's all, also go out to eat for lunch, take some boat trips, just stuff." Ashton told me. "Just relax a little before we have to go back to work."

"I see." I said and nodded. "I'll be out in a bit." I told them and they nodded.

I went back to the bedroom and then grabbed my brush, brushing my hair out first. I grabbed some black skinny jeans and then a grey mickey-mouse top.

I put it on and then slipped my white converse on, lacing them up after. I stood up and went to the bathroom in the hallway, quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"Have you finished getting dressed yet Alex?" Ashton asked and I told him I did. "Where are you?"

"Bathroom!"

He walked over and looked at me. "Bryana is gonna let you use her make-up and jewelry today, if that's okay with you? We'll buy you some cosmetics of your own when we settle down in LA. You don't seem like the type who's too interested in them anyways." He said and I nodded.

"That's fine and I just don't use them because I don't have my own, and it takes too much time." I said and he nodded.

"Come on." He said and I turned the faucet off. I set my toothbrush inside of the holder and then I followed him to his bedroom.

"Bry," Ashton said and she walked out if their bathroom. "She's not gonna bite you." Ashton said and I nodded as I laughed.

I went up to Bryana and she looked at my outfit. "It's cute, but it's missing a lot of stuff dear." She said and I looked down at it. "It's have the perfect stuff for it, luckily. Ashton, drab my denim long sleeve shirt please."

"Let's get you looking presentable." She said and I chuckled. "I'm kidding, you look wonderful. We just need a few final touches."

-

"It's beautiful out today." Ashton said and I nodded as we walked around. I agreed and Ashton chuckled. "Wish the band was here... kinda."

"The only one who'd really come out is Calum." Bryana said and I chuckled. "Michael hardly leave the house and Luke's too busy with his family and girlfriend." She spoke and I just followed quietly, unable to really join in the conversation.