Chapter 6

Alexandra's point of view

"Mikey," I said and he hummed. "Do I look okay?" I asked as I pulled the denim jacket down a bit.

"Try making the bandana not look like a headband." He said and made it cover a bit of my forehead. I chuckled and he nodded. "Now you look like Ashton Irwin's child."

"Thank you." I said and he nodded. I sat down beside him and he put an arm over my shoulder. "You never took the nail polish off?"

"No, it looks nice actually." He said and I laughed. "Look what a fan did for me." He said and lifted his sleeve up.

"She made you these bracelets." I asked and looked at his wrist. He nodded and I chuckled. "They look great on you Mikey." I told him.

"Thank you." He said and scrolled through his instagram. "So, where are you going?" He asked me and liked a few pictures.

"Ashton and Bryana are enrolling me into school today since she doesn't have a photoshoot until five." I said and he nodded. "Is she your girlfriend? She's beautiful."

"No um, she's more of a close friend." He told me and I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He checked the message, pulling the phone atway from my sight bit.

"What does she want?" I asked him and he laughed, smiling as he shook his head. "Aww Mikey." I said and poked him. "You're doing the 'you're a dork but I love you so much' thing, like in the movies."

"She asked if I've seen the latest Supernatural episode." He said and I nodded. "She want to come over and watch it with me."

"No, this is what you do." I said and put my hands together. "You tell her that you want to go to her house and you guys have a cute little movie marathon with popcorn and sweets and cuddling and then you kiss after you have a food fight because she was hogging the popcorn."

"That's pretty precise." He said and laughed. "The big mood ruiner for that is she can't eat that stuff really, it's hard for her to eat lots of sweets and junk food like that."

"How old is she?"

"She's nineteen okay," he said and rolled his eyes. "It's not... It's like... never mind, she just can't eat that stuff." He told me and I nodded.

"Then, Netflix and chill-"

"No!" He said and laughed with me. "That's not happening, I'm not like that. Maybe Luke, maybe the other two, but not me."

"I don't know, tell her she's pretty and then just kiss her. A lot of girls like being told they're pretty, especially if they don't try." I told him and he.nodded.

"Maybe-"

"You do like her!" I said and he blushed a bit as he texted her back. "Aww that's so cute, get married."

"Oh shut up." He said and pushed me away. "I don't like you."

"I don't care, I've always been a Luke girl anyways." I said and turned my back on him. I bumped into someone and they kept me from falling by holding me by my jacket.

"I don't need you falling for me too." Luke said and I blushed as he winked. "So, who does Mikey have a crush on?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"He just has a crush on some girl who likes Supernatural. I told him to go for it." I said and he nodded.

"Is it Jennifer?"

"It's your mum."

"Shots fired!" I heard Calum yell from upstairs and I laughed. I shook my head and Like just rolled his eyes.