Chapter 5

Kinda short chapter I'm sorry

Alexandra's point of view

"Are we leaving now?" I asked as I fixed the ring on my right hand. Bryana told Ashton to get it for me since she thought it was cute, and since I have it, clearly Ashton didn't disagree.

Michael looked at me and then at himself. "I have to get dressed." He said and chuckled. "Calum's already getting dressed."

"Then go." I whined as I grabbed his hand, forcing him to stand up. "Go get dressed." I said and he laughed louder.

"Fine, I'm going." He said and went upstairs to his room. He closed the door and I went to sit down on the couch.

I leaned back and crossed my legs as I grabbed Michael's phone, guessing the pattern on his lockscreen.

"Yes!" I silently cheered as I unlocked it. I went through his apps and saw he had Wattpad on it.

I smirked to myself and went into his library, scrolling through the books he had. They were all read through and a majority were about his own band.

I laughed and I heard a door open. I exited the app and immediately put his phone back, turning the screen off.

Calum walked downstairs and I smiled at him. "Hey, you look good. Bryana take you shopping already?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"A little before we came here." I told him and he nodded. "I hope I look good, I spent hours trying to look good, a majority of the time on my nails." I said and he looked at them.

"They look great." He said and chuckled. "I need to paint again." He said and showed me his chipped black nails.

"Ooh, can I please paint your nails?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I can?" I confirmed and he nodded.

"Yeah, that's fine." He said and I cheered. "Maybe we can get Mikey to agree to having his nails painted." He told me and I nodded.

"I'll make his black and with a red 'x' on it since he's Mikey. You're can be plain black with a clear coating to make them shiney." I told him and he nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." He said and laughed. A door closed and then Michael walked down, a black snapback on and a ripped band shirt on.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded. I stood up and Calum followed, grabbing the keys. "Can I paint your nails please?" I asked and he looked at me.

"If Ashton and Bryana doesn't call any of us all day then sure." He said positively, as if he knew they were bound to call.

"It's on." I said and smiled as we left the house. "Should I make your nails matte? Or just plain nail polish?"

"Don't het your hopes up." Michael said and I smirked a bit as I got into the backseat.

"I don't need to."

-

I tried a black denim jacket on and then looked at Michael and Calum. "Yes or no?" I asked as I pulled it down a bit.

"Can you button it?" Calum asked and I shook my head.

"Boobs." I said and he nodded as he turned away. "I don't need to button it though so it's fine." I said and Michael said we could get it if I wanted it.

I nodded and then grabbed a white one too. They were practically the exact same, just different colors.

"What size are you in pants and stuff?" Calum asked and I hummed. "Bryana is a six... You're a.... six maybe too?" He asked asked he looked at me. I nodded and he grabbed a few jeans in my size.