No Time For That

Chat puckered his lips as Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Who said you were getting a kiss?" Chat wiggled his eyebrows and recalled a few hours earlier.

{Flashback}

"Chat Noir, watch out!" Ladybug inhaled another fleet of wind as it burned her lungs. The cold sensation filled her organ with invisible daggers. She coughed to get the imaginary weapons out of her lungs before recomposing herself and getting in her stance. Ladybug dodged to the right as another wind tornado blasted right next to her. Chat looked after her before running to her aid. He pushed her to the side and grabbed her hand to dodge another blow.

Ladybug stumbled as the wind gusted rocks around them. She whimpered as graver pelted her back. Chat Noir turned around to spin his staff to protect his love.

"My lady, use your lucky charm." Chat commanded. Ladybug understood and took out her yo-yo. She twirled it around and called for her weapon. A miniature trampoline appeared, small enough to fit in your hand. Chat looked at her expecting her to react but stood there thinking.

This time a huge boulder came hurtling towards the duo, catching Ladybug off guard. Chat functions his body to the side and knocked her out of the way just in time. Both tumbled over one another and came to a stop, Marinette straddling Chat. She scrambled off him and thanked him. Ladybug smiled and got overwhelmed by the fact she could have been killed by a rock.

"Chat, thank you so much. I could just kiss you." She winked. "But we don't have time for that."

"I don't know, we have a little time." Chat said to himself for Ladybug had already sprung back into action.

{End of Flashback}

Chat raised a brow and smirked at her. Ladybug fumed and poured, puffing out her cheeks.

"Girls say that all the time, it doesn't mean anything. Besides, it's just an expression." She shrugged and patted Chat's shoulder playfully.

"Your going to really need to stop teasing me." Chat grunted and grabbed her hand.

"Otherwise I might have to punish you." His voice dropped an octave and rang alarming. Ladybug's cheeks had a red hue spreading across her nose. She didn't want to admit it but sometimes Chat's whole flirty side diminishes with a somewhat sexy aura.

"W-What?" Chat smirked and pulled her close, crashing their lips together. It was a heated and hard kiss that stung Marinette's heart with butterflies; each insect penetrating her thumping heart.

Chat pulled away and winked at her before leaping to a building to transform back into his normal self.

Marinette touched her lips and sighed.

She had it bad.