Photo Booths are Fun

Marinette giggled as another trick-or-treated knocked on her door. She laughed at the silly costumes and handed the kids a good amount of candy before waving. Marinette decided to go to the mall with Alya this year, not wanting to get all hot and sweaty from running around in a steaming attire. It was oddly warm this year for October; 85 degrees was hot for Paris.

Alya rang the doorbell in a vampire costume. Marinette raised her eyebrow and questioned why her friend was dressed like that, seeing as they were going to the mall.

"What's with the get up?"

Alya rolled her eyes, "Oh, come on Marientte! It's Halloween, we are going to the mall in something festive." Alya slurred with the fake teeth in. Marinette sighed and thought for a second. She didn't buy any costume for the occasion, what was she going to do? Marinette could always go as Ladybug, no one would grow suspicious, she'd already seen five Ladybug's in two hours.

"Alright, let me just go change."

~

I can't believe your not going as Ladybug."

"And I can't believe you are." Alya giggled. Marinette smiled and walked along side her friend. It was good she was in this "costume" anyways. If danger attacked Paris she'd be ready for it.

The girls arrived at the mall after a good twenty minutes of walking. People commented on Marinette's costume asking if she was Ladybug. The secret hero started to worry about her identity. People were starting to grow suspicious. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"I guess I look a lot like Ladybug."

"And that looks a lot like Chat Noir."

Oh, just Marinette's luck.

Ladybug looked up to find the feline walking around the mall, on patrol for any akuma's. Marinette has completely forgot that Chat had to patrol around the mall area. She face palmed as the cat walked up to them.

"Hello, ladies. Mind if a borrow Ladybug for a minute." He purred. Alya shrugged and wandered off to find something for them to eat. "Is it you, my lady?" Marinette rolled her eyes and whacked him on the chest.

"Of course it's me."

"What are doing here, and with that girl?" Chat questioned, skeptical instincts taking over.

"I was issued to protect her. Hawk Moth's new target is supposedly Alya, I'm not sure why but I've hear rumors." Ladybug lied. She but her lip feeling guilty but pushed down the lump in her throat. "Besides, your going to need help."

Chat nodded and turned his figure to look around. There wasn't much commotion going except for a few kids running around.

"Let's go have fun." Chat pleaded. "The two of us."

"And ditch Alya, are you crazy?" Ladybug folded her arms.

"Oh come on, she's in the food court. We'll stay close to her." Chat's voice rose as he begged for some attention. Marinette rolled her eyes and agreed stiffly.

"Only for a few-woah!" Chat pulled her over to a booth with a curtain covering it.

"A photo booth?"

"Yeah, I always want to remember this moment." He gave a cheeky grin that made Marinette's heart flutter. He wanted so badly to tell him how she felt, to tell him she cared. All she's ever done is keep secrets from him, and her small crush was among them.

Ladybug hit her head on the roof as the small enclosure was filled with two bodies. It was incredibly small for a photo booth and reeked of body odor.

Adrien smiled at the girl beside him before placing money in the slot and sitting on the square bench meant for one. He patted his lap but was rejected by Ladybug when she scooted him to the side. Half her butt was out to the open while Chat's left side of his body was cramped against the side.

"Can we just get this over with?"

"My lady, I need to tell you something." The final countdown began as Marinette looked at her partner.

5

"I've known you for awhile now and I-"

4

"-really like you."

3

"And I just wanted to say-"

2

"Je t'aime."

1

The first picture snapped in place as Ladybyg threw her body against his, clashing their lips together. The moment was sweet and oh so long. His lips were warm and somewhat puffy, but still smooth and perfect.

Her lips were warm and watery but Chat still blushed like a fool when she turned slightly so she was on his lap.

The second picture flashed as Chat wrapped his arms around her, not unsealing the lovingly kiss. He let out a squeal that got Ladybug's attention. Marinette raised a brow as his lips curved into a grin against her lips, still holding her into place.

The third picture captured the two toppling over each other, bringing their kiss to the floor.

The last picture showed their feet up high while the bodies were no where in sight.

Ladybug pulled away with a red face and loving eyes. "Je t'aime."

Chat smiled and pulled them both up, walking out to a crowd of people. The crowd took pictures as the two held hands. Marinette dropped his hand and held up her hands, freaking out about what people were doing here.

Somewhere in the crowd Alya stood with a camera, pouring at the back of the photo booth. Marinette raised her eyebrow as she shifted to see the back of the rectangular box. A screen showed the replay of what happened inside the box. Marinette blushed and covered her mouth. She glanced at Chat who shaded pink and gulped nervously.

Alya pulled away with Marinette as people asked who she really was; a cosplayer or the real Ladybug?

"Girl, what was that?!" She screeched.

Chat followed the pair and stood protectively around Marinette, making sure no one disturbed them.

"Marinette, when did you two get close?" Alya wiggled her eyebrows. Marinette gasped and face palmed.

"Marinette?" Chat yelled-questioned.