Frozen Yogurt

Warning: (sort of) Small Mention of Smut

"Hey Nino," Alya said in a sleepy voice. She rubbed her eyes with the ends of her sweatshirt to wake her up more, staring at her boyfriend that looked at her from behind the bar of soap in his hand. His face turned a crimson shade before he grabbed the curtain that separated him and Alya to hide his clad body.

"A-Alya? What are you doing here?!" He yelled at her. Alya did't looked fazed and just yawned in response.

"What are you dong? Yelling at three in the morning," she responded before throwing the curtain back to see his blushing cheeks. They stared at each other for another second with Nino looking from her to the curtain. "I want frozen yogurt."

"You want what?" Nino asked for clarification which he got a raised eyebrow. He gulped, not wanting to fight with his already pissed off girlfriend standing in front of him with her arms crossed. "H-How did you get in? Yogurt? At this time?"

Alya sighed at his multiple questions and waited till he finished his ramble.

"I want frozen yogurt. There's a place down the street and I know where your spare key is. I have to know," Alya winked which only made Nino's face skyrocket to another shade of red. He looked at her for another minute and debated wither to actually take her out for ice cream at this time of night. He knew she wouldn't leave till he got her what she wanted and decided to get changed. 

Nino looked at her to see her watching him turn off the running water and grabbing a towel, wrapping it effortlessly around his waist. He scrambled out of the sower to grab a pair of boxers and jeans to go over it. Nino found a clean t-shirt lying around and slipped it on to see Alya on her phone. She looked up and saw him ready, grabbing the keys and walking past him.

They went down to Sweet Treats a couple blocks down with a still blushing Nino. He slowly ate the dessert with the colored spoon the attendant gave to them. Alya was silently laughing at his childish manner and continued eating from her cup.

"That was good, thanks babe." Nino nodded and shoved one of his hands in his pocket, the other holding onto the cold cup. Alya rolled her eyes at him while scooping another spoonful of frozen yogurt into her mouth.

"I don't know why you're so worked up," she started, seeing his face go beet red once again. Nino gave her an 'are you serious' look before she continued,

"it's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

Hey guys. 

So for those of you reading my Reveal? book, i'm really sorry I haven't updated soon but my one-shots are easy to update because sometimes I finish writing them and then all I have to do is edit them. I am almost done with the seventh (?) bonus chaptee for Reveal? so be ready for those of you who are reading that.

Anyways, this is my first Nino and Alya one-shot and the idea is not mine. I REPEAT--the idea is not mine. Like it is but I got the idea from a comic that I saw a while back so yeah.

Also, sorry this is sort of short. It was kind of a scrap idea but I kind of like it short, you know?

How was your guys week?

Mine was horrible because I just came out of surgery and everything hurts so much. But i'm better (mostly) now and i'm hoping to get back to writing.

Have a wonderful week and I love you guys.

~Author~Chan