Chapter 1

Ashlyn POV

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face. I dropped my pen on my desk and pushed the papers aside. As I rubbed the my temples there was a knock on the door. "Enter," I said. The door cracked open and Cam walked in with a cup of tea and whip cream covered Oreos. I smiled tiredly at him. "Hey babe how are the girls," I asked while leaning back in my chair. He smiled and said, "They're doing fine they just went down for their nap, anyway you need to take a break and have a snack come here." I stood up and walked over to him. He had sat down on the couch so I sat on his lap. "You okay," he asked. I nodded and said, "Just working on pack and coven treaties and going over the new laws," I said while picking up another Oreo. He hummed and and nuzzled his face in my neck. "Maybe you should just call it a day and spend it with me you seem really stressed just relax a bit okay," Cam said. I groaned and said, "As much as I would love to I can't I have an important phone call coming in today and I can't miss it, Although you can help me sort out some files while waiting okay?" He nodded and walked over to my desk. So let's have a quick recap. The babies were perfectly fine after that little fiasco with that guy trying to replace me with a demon. And speaking of said demon it's still inside me and it's hard trying to control her. I have to keep my emotions in control as best as I can or else she'll come out and who knows what will happen. Any who Cam and I got married and our twins are both girls. Right after they were born I took control over werewolves and vampires as the queen. So that's pretty much it. "Come on just look through these and make sure I've signed all of them after this phone call we can go and have some relaxation time, I promise," I said as I gave Cam a kiss on the cheek. He rolled his eyes and started going through the files for me. 

**Later that night**

I groaned as I heard the babies crying. "Cam it's your turn to put them to sleep," I groaned out. He shook his head no and said, "Nope it's your turn." I turned to him and glared before slipping out of the bed and walking to the nursery. I saw that both Lacey and Lily were crying. I sighed and picked both of them up. "Shh, it's okay," I cooed to them. Their cries started to soften and soon they were back to sleep. I placed them in their separate cribs. As I was about to leave Lacey started crying. I groaned softly. I walked back over to her and picked her up. "You hungry? is that what it is, okay mommy got you," I said while fixing her bottle. I gave it to her and she drank it hungrily. When she finished I burped her and rocked her back and forth so she would go back to sleep. Soon she was asleep again and as I was about to place her in her own crib she let out a cry. I lifted her away from her crib and she instantly stopped. I gave her a questioning look before I sighed and placed her beside her twin sister. She stayed sleeping and I just shook my head. Just as I was about to leave their room I felt a presence in the room. I turned around and looked around the girl's nursery. I noticed that Lacey had put her force field around both herself and Lily. I took a defensive stance and looked all around the room. "Who's there," I asked out loud. All I got was silence. I stepped out of my defensive stance but didn't relax. Just then a knife flew past my head and landed in the wall, cutting my ear in the process. Attached to the knife was a paper. I pulled the knife out of the wall and pulled the paper out of the knife to get it.

RUN RUN RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

RUN RUN RUN DON'T TELL YOUR MATE

RUN RUN RUN OR ELSE HE'LL DIE

AND YOU CAN KISS YOUR BABIES GOODBYE,

KISSES::M

A few moments later Cam came busting into the room. By now I was sitting on the floor shaking while holding the crumpled paper. Some one is trying to come after my mate and babies.
*About 30 minutes later*
"Ash just calm down okay everything is going to be just fine," Cam said. I turned and glared at him. "Its not going to be okay you dumb nugget I could possibly loose you and my babies and you are standing here telling me to calm down," I roared. He didn't even flinch. He's gotten used to my screaming by now but what I didn't expect him to do is smirk and say, "Did you seriously just call me a dumb nugget?" If possible my glare got even worse as I said, "Was that all that you got out of that sentence?" My voice came out mixed with a growl. He raised his hands in surrender and said, "No okay listen baby everything is going to be fine and your not going to loose anybody especially not me okay?" I nodded slowly as his touch calmed me down.

~TDHQ~
why hello there friends guess who's back!!!!!! Yup it's me and this is the first chapter of the sequel to TRHQ so just thought you should know that chapters will be short but I will update often hope you don't mind........ Alright question of the day is............... What is your favorite song? Mine is treat you better by Shawn Mendes