Chapter 5

'Be careful that mark is bad news,' a velvety voice in my head, that did not belong to my wolf said.
'Lilith?' I asked.
'Yes it is I Lilith truly I have no desire to hurt anyone anymore although I have a quick temper so keep your people in check.' She said. I was completely shocked by this. I mean a demon just told me she had no intention of hurting people therefore I have nothing to worry about.
'May I ask why you have had a change of heart?' I asked Lilith.
'I realized that although the man I loved is dead he would not want me to go around terrorizing people. My love was a human well werewolf and he had a very kind heart. I don't know how I fell in love with him but I did and all I want is for him to be proud of me. Your relationship with your mate reminded me of that. Lilith replied. Honestly I'm just glad I have one less thing to worry about. 
'So what exactly is that mark?' I asked
'It's an emblem  used by a group of  dangerous people. They called themselves Shadow walkers. The Shadow Walkers often did spells that used so much black magic that it required mass sacrifice. This type of magic has long been band from  ever being used and all spell books on this magic were burned when the Shadow Walkers were found and killed. I'm still wondering how someone got their hands on spells used by the Shadow Walkers.'
After Lilith told me all this, I dusted myself off and made my way back inside just absorbing all the information I was given. There used to be a deadly group of people called Shadow Walkers who use magic so dark that there is sacrifice required to do it and somehow someone today got ahold of those spells. Oh and let's not forget the fact that the person with really bad spells has every intention of using those spells. Yay life. (Note the extreme sarcasm).

~DHQ~
HI guys here I am back again. Here's the question of the day
Do you guys perfer long chapters but weeks of waiting for an update or short but quick updates?