Chapter 2- Dinner Night

"DINNERS READY!" Kalel screamed from the kitchen.

Once you hear those two words you jump up off your bed and run out your room. You slam hard into someone and you both fall on the floor. "OW!" You both scream.

You look up and it's Joey rubbing his head. "Oh my gosh Joey I'm so sorry! I didn't see you th-" you chant with concern.

"It's alright, I didn't see you there either.." Joey answers softly. You help him up and you both examine each other to make sure you didn't seriously hurt each other. "I'm alright" Joey chuckled

"Are you sure?" You smile. "I slammed into you hard"

"Yes I'm certain I'm alright, are you okay?" Joey says with a smile

"Yes. I just heard kalel say that dinner was ready and I'm starving after the long flight and unpacking and if you've ever had Kalel's food it's to die for!" You enthusiastically chant.

"Haha I know I'm starving! That's why I stormed out my room." Joey laughs. "This boy needs some foodyanya!"

You smile and the two of you walk to the kitchen. "Surprise! This 4 course meal include pizza, pizza, pizza and pizza!" Kalel laughs with her arms out overlooking the two boxes of vegan pizza. You and Joey stare at her and start laughing.

"Woah Kalel! You're such a good cook!" You laugh as you walk over to the pizza. "You even made the boxes vegan!"

"Yeah, we totally didn't drive to down to the new Vegan Pizza Restaurant down the street." Anthony sarcastically says.

Kalel elbows Anthony in the arm. "Shh they didn't need you know that babe." Kalel laughs.

"Bon apetite!" Kalel chuckles as she hands Joey and I paper towels. "We didnt unpack plates so we have to use these."

Joey and I get our pizza and join Kalel and Anthony at the dinner table.

"So how are liking the house?" Kalel asks you.

"It's awesome!" You enthuse. "It's just..."

"Just what?" Kalel questions as her face gets concerned.

"Well..." You sigh and look at Joey. "I almost killed our roommate."

Joey smiles at you and looks at Kalel and Anthony's faces that have became still. "Whaa what?" Kalel asks silently.

"She's just kidding Kalel." Joey laughs. "We just rammed into each other before"

"Oh..haha, nice joke" Kalel sarcastically laughs.

You and the rest of your roommates enjoy your pizza and talk. After dinner Kalel and Anthony go into their room to watch a movie. You and Joey are in the kitchen getting water from the fridge.

"Hey, I saw on your YouTube channel that you play hungercraft, wanna play with me for my channel?" Joey asks you as he sips his water.

"Oh hell yeah! I've always wanted a partner to play with!" You excitedly say.

"Goodity goodity gumdrops!" Joey chants. You both walk to his room and shoot multiple episodes of hungercraft. You and him make it to deathmatch half the games but Joey was getting frustrated because not even five minutes into the game he was being killed. You continue playing for another hour.

It's now 11pm and you're getting really tired. "Hey Joey, I think I'm going to crash." You say half dead.

"Aww really?" He sighs. "Alright, I'll play with Stacyanya now. Nighty nighty!"

"Goodnight Joey." You say and take your laptop and gaming headphones and go into your room and fall asleep.