Chapter 3- Trouble

You wake up at 10am and find a note on your night stand you pick it up and read it, "Hey, Anthony and I are going to San Diego for the day. We decided last night but anyways have fun with Joey! -From Kalel." 

"Aww why didn't she take me?" You question with a frown. You get up and walk out of your room, you pass Joey's room and look inside and you see him still asleep in his bed. You see that his TV is on with the volume up. You walk over to his bed and see that the remote is in his hand so you cautionally take it out of his hand and turn the tv off.

-Your POV-

Wow, Joey's so cute when he sleeps with his hair all messy and his blankets hanging off the bed.

You turn around and start to walk out of his room. "Whaa- whaa?" Joey moans.

You turn around and say, "Oh I'm sorry Joey did I wake you? I just wanted to turn off your TV since you were trying to sleep."

"Whaa-- ohh I was um uh watching thaaat." Joey whimpers half asleep.

"Oh, um sorry I thought you were sleeping." You walk over to his bed. "Here I'll turn it back on." You gesture.

"What? No its alright I'll just watch it downstairs." Joey grumbles as he walks out of the room.

"What the hell?" You laugh to yourself. "How is he watching that if he was sleeping?" You shrug it off and walk out of Joey's room to the kitchen.

You see Joey sitting on the couch watching Fruits Basket (an anime). "Hey Joey since your up, would you like to grab some Starbucks? My treat." You offer as you join Joey on the couch.

"Oooo ok I'm down for some foodyanya. But you don't have to buy me it I will pay for myself." Joey says.

"No its alright, I feel bad for beating you last night in hungercraft during the death matches." You giggle.

"Oh hahaha." Joey say sarcastically as he rolls his eyes. "Fine you can pay for me."

You and Joey get up and head to your rooms and get changed. You head out the door and get into your car. Three minutes later Joey comes out and gets into the car and you drive the both of you to Starbucks. 

"Hey we should do a collab video when we get back!" Joey enthuses. 

"Oh yeah! Hmm what should we do? A tag video or a challenge video?" You ask.

"I was thinking for my channel, the Smoothie Challenge and for yours--"  Joey pauses trying to think of another video idea.

"You like anime right? Cause I always wanted to do the Anime Tag Challenge." You suggest.

"What! You watch anime!" Joey excites.

"Hell yeah! I love the Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki films the most!" You say with a smile.

"Shoot! We're going to become BFF's!" Joey laughs.

You pull into the Starbucks parking lot and go into Starbucks. You order a Java Chip Frappucino and Coffee Cake and Joey orders a Vanilla Bean Frappucino and a blueberry muffin. You grab a table outside and sit down. Joey pulls out his vlogging camera and points it at himself and says, "So guys I'm here at Starbuck sitting outside all by myself." He frowns. "Just kidding! I'm here with my roommate!" He points the camera at you and you wave. "And look at this delicious foodanya!" He points the camera at his food and then back at himself. "I was treated with Starbucks!" He points the camera at you.

"Well, I had to I felt bad for kicking your ass in hungercraft last night!" You laugh.

"Oh haha how funny." Joey grunts as he points the camera at himself. "So anyways we're going to enjoy our food and then probably go to Target to get some food for the smoothie challenge that we're going to be doing for a collab video. Which will probably be up on Monday. So I will probably vlog at Target." Joey turns off his camera and puts it on the table.

"You could have told me you were going show me haha." You laugh.

"It was a surprise!" Joey chuckles. "So how was your first experience being in my vlog?"

"It was breathtaking!" You say sarcastically.  Joey and you continue eating and leave to go to Target. You go into Target and go straight to the food section. You pick out a few good and bad foods for the smoothie challenge video. 

"Hey look, one of those ridey cart things." You say as you point to the end of the isle.

Joey looks up and says "A motorized shopping cart?" He giggles.

"Yeah that." You smile. "I've always wanted to ride in one of them!"

"Well.." Joey says as he looks around. "Lets do it!"

"Do what?" You laugh.

"Lets ride it!" He smiles. "It'll be fun!"

You look around to see no ones near. "Ok" You smile. Joey and you walk over to it and Joey puts the food that he has in his hands into the basket of the cart. He sits down and turns it on.

"Hop on!" He says as he points to back of the cart. You jump on and he starts riding up and down the isles. You both are cracking up at how fun it is. Joey picks up the speed and heads to the checkout. Everyone around you two are staring as you ride by, you and Joey continue to keep laughing. 

"Hey!" A strong manly voice calls from behind. "Get off of that!" 

Joey comes to a complete stop and I jerk forward hitting my stomach on Joeys head. We both turn around to see a police officer running towards the both of you. "Oh crap." Joey whispers. You both hop off the cart.

"What do you think you're doing sir?! These are not meant to be used for fun!" He sternly yells at us.

"Oh umm uh I'm so sorry." Joey scarcely mumbles. 

"You should be! Now come with me!" He yells. The police officer was only looking at Joey while he was yelling. The police officer grabs Joey's arms and pulls him.

"Um wait!" You say. "I'm so sorry, we didn't mean to do any harm. It was all my fault I told him to do it." You say with a sad face.

"Wha-" Joey cuts you off.

"No Joey, you can't take the fall for this it was my fault and if anyone should be getting in trouble it should be me." You say gloomily.

"So you told him to do it?" The officer asks, his face doesn't look angry any more.

"Yes." You answer.

"Ok, well i guess i can't arrested you or anything." He says. "But  you better not try this stunt ever again!"

"I won't I promise.' You say as you take out your food out of the cart. The police officer gets on the cart and rides it back to the entrance.

"You just saved my life!" Joey says with joy.

"I know." You say with a smile as you both head to a checkout line. "I kinda did that on purpose." You laugh. "I knew he wouldn't do anything to me."

"What?" Joey questions.

"Cops never trust guys with spikey hair, they always think their up to no good." You explain with a laugh. "So I acted all sad and took the fall knowing he would have sympathy." You smile. "Or I Just got lucky." You say as you stick out your tounge. 

"You're devious!" Joey laughs. "I like that!" He smiles. 

You smile back and Joey pays for the food and head to the exit. You see the police officer and you wave at him and he waves back. Joey looks at you as you both pass by and cracks up laughing. You start laughing too and head to the car. You drive back to the house and set up the food in the kitchen to film the video.